Ten

Ellen

I woke up annoyed to a loud buzzing. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple of times to adjust my vision. Without realizing it I had fallen asleep, hugging Yoongi, I turned to look at him he was still asleep.

He looked so peaceful his skin was milky, pale and smooth but his jawline was sharp and his lips formed a small pout. The loud buzzing continued and made me jump. I looked around and saw it was coming from Yoongi's cellphone.

"Yoongi?" I whisperedㅡ no response.

I reached over across to the drawer next to him and squinted my eyes to see he had about multiple messages all from Namjoon.

"Yoongi," I shook him gently.

"What's wrong..." he mumbled and turned to me with his eyes still closed but raising his eyebrows letting me know he was acknowledging me.

"Your phone, it's Namjoon" I said as a sat up.
He groaned as he sat up and rubbed his face before grabbing his phone.
"Fuck! I overslept," he mumbled with his sleeping voice as he stood up.
I remained seated on the bed with my knees to my chest and my eyes glued on him.

He looked so adorable as he stumbled to the closet rubbing his eyes and his hair sticking up in all directions.

"I'm going to shower and get dressed you can sleep a little longer and then we'll go down for breakfast," I nodded as he closed the bathroom door and before I knew it I was fast asleep again.

I opened my eyes after hearing the closet door close.
I was still tucked in wrapped around in the covers except for my eyes that quickly caught Yoongi in front of a mirror shirtless with black ripped jeans holding up different shirts.

"The white and blue one..." I murmured from the bed making him turn quickly.

"Oh you're awake" he smiled as he held up the shirt "ㅡthis one?"
I nodded as I stood up and walked over to him. I took the shirt from him and held it for him to slip his arms in.
"It goes well with your skin tone and hair," I said as I buttoned it up for him.

"You knowㅡ" he looked down at me as he smiled "I accidentally used your shampoo, and I can't get rid of the flowery smell."

I tried holding in a laugh "That's why you check the labels..." I replied sassily as he opened the door for us to go downstairs.

"How am I supposed to know, there was at least six different bottles in there!" he said making me giggle "I don't want to come home today and find everything pink and purple."

"What's wrong with adding some color?" I asked innocently.

"Everything is white, black and grey," I said as we walked down making him laugh "I mean I like the simplicity and modern look but it feels a little too plain?"

"Well I can't argue with you on that, you are the only woman in the house," he smirked sarcastically.
"What is that supposed to mean?" I pushed him playfully on the shoulder.
"Nothing, I'm just saying since you kind of live here now I'll just let things flow the way you want them to, I trust your style," he said as we entered the kitchen to find Yuri and the other girls preparing breakfast as they turned to look at us with a smile.

"Goodmorning Mr. MinㅡMiss Ellen" they all said in sync and bowed.

"Good morning girls" I said as I pulled Yoongi towards the kitchen "ㅡwell then I guess I'll have to think about new decorations."

"Good morning." he said acknowledging the girls and pulled out a stool for me to sit and he followed after.

"Pink and purple..." I said as I bit into my fruit "I'll keep that in mind" giving him a devilish smile.