27

Yoongi's POV

It was around 10:00 pm when I finally walked into the house to find Jin and Ellen on the living room playing Mario Kart.

"You're here!" Ellen paused the game and walked towards me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hurry up I was about to catch up to you!" Jin whined from the couch.

"How fucking great I just got home from an exhausting day and you're complaining because of a game" I rolled my eyes making Ellen giggle.

"So how was your day with this asshole?" I said as I sat on the stool resting my elbows on the kitchen island.

"It was fun--we just went shopping for a while then came back...ate...played mario...ate" she said while she placed a plate with homemade pasta in front of me.

"Did you cook this?" I asked as she poured tomato sauce on top.

"Yes--Yoongi-- I know how to cook and pastas are my specialty" she crossed her arms "anyways how did it go?"

"Did someone say pastaaaaa?" Hoseok's voice echoed as they walked in.

The invited themselves into the kitchen and sat around anticipating their dinner except for Taehyung who ran into the living room and continued the race with Jin.

"Noona this is so good!" groaned Jimin in an unpleasant manner as he slurped the spaghetti.

"Can you not?" I asked giving him and ugly look "I'm trying to eat in peace--stop making so much noise"

"Aish! Grumpy grandpa Yoongi" Hoseok shook his head "but this is so good--let me wife you up."

He smirked as I flipped him off.

"Anyways--back to our conversation before these morons interrupted"
They all raised their heads and furrowed their eyebrows offended.

As always I ignored them and turned back to Ellen "we finally tracked down where Jihoon is hiding it's in some sketchy bar around downtown."

She raised her eyebrow waiting for me to continue.
"Some gang that now work for him own the place and he's staying in the loft upstairs."

"So what are you guys going to do?" she asked picking up the dirty plates.

"Surprise them--tomorrow" I turned to the guys who were already high fiving each other in excitement.

"Can I come?" she asked but turned around as a sign that she already knew my answer.

"You're staying here with Jin" I said in a monotone trying to avoid the argument.

The guys retired into their bedrooms except for Jin and Taehyung who were still glued to the couch.

Meanwhile--Ellen and I walked down to the beach.

"I love this place--" she twirled around the sand as she held my fingers "this is were you surprised me with that candlelight dinner."

I smiled at the memory and pulled her close to me.

"That night was our first kiss" I rested my forehead on hers--it was dark out but the moonlight brightened her face.

"I'm worried about you--about the guys--I hate knowing your going to be in danger tomorrow" she pulled away and walked towards the ocean.

"It's going to be fine--it'll all be over before you know it and like I've said before I always come back to you"

I hugged her from behind as we stood there feeling the cold water splash our feet.

"This business is just so risky--look what happened to my mom...to Junsun...I don't want to loose anyone close to me anymore it hurts too much"

She held my hands tighter and rested her head on my chest as if it was the last time she'd see me.

I knew tomorrow would be dangerous either I came out alive or her father did but she would be affected either way.

"Ellen?" I gathered the courage to finally ask her.

She turned around giving me a surprised look at the sudden call.

"I told you everything you wanted to know but I can't help but wonder what happened between you and Eunho?"