Thirty-seven

Ellen's POV

"What are you doing to him?!" I demanded as tears unknowingly smeared my mascara.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted even louder trying to shake off the man's grip on my wrists. I turned to Koosung who was knocked out on the floor blood stains all around his nose after the violent encounter between him and the ramen man.

"Let her go..." our second guard said just loud enough for me to hear the weakness in his voice as he gripped his abdomen after getting kicked.

I felt my heart pounding I could swear even Zoè could hear it from across the room. I was panicking and no ideas of how to escape this situation popped into my head like in previous times. I turned to look at Yoongi who was sat up in my father's leather chair just in front of me still unconscious from the hit on his head.

"Why are you doing this?" I turned to look at Zoè who wouldn't take her gaze away from me.

"I love him Ellen, you wouldn't understand at first I was scared and I was being threatened but now I have to turn you in..." she spoke still a hint of guilt in her voice.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going with you--with Eunho or with--Minho."

The ramen man scoffed and made his way to Yoongi's body.

"What do you think you're doing!" I started to panic all over again as he reached behind his waistline of his trousers pulling out a small pistol.

"Something I should've done since you came in..." he made eye contact with me as he raised the pistol up to Yoongi's head.

"No! I'll go..." I felt useless...defeated but I wouldn't let anything happen to him or anyone else.

It's my only choice.

"Take me, but let them go I won't try anything I swear."

Both men raised their eyebrows as they smirked at each other in satisfaction as well as Zoè.

"Miss Ellen--don't..." I heard Koosung's say in between coughs.

"Alrighty then beautiful--" the man who was holding me brushed the loose strands of hair out of my face as he pushed me towards the door.

"Koosung!" I yelled making the man abruptly stop by the door frame giving me a chance to speak, "tell him that I-I..."

I couldn't find the courage to say it and I knew it would hurt both of us more I had to give up to avoid further damage.

"I'm sorry."

I could hear both of our men's grunting as the man who was previously holding me now stayed back to beat them. I kept my eyes shut trying to block out the sounds, I knew they wouldn't get killed but the guilt ate me inside.

"Don't push me I can walk myself!" I shouted at the ramen man as soon as I felt him nudge me.

He laughed but only extended out his arms towards the exit signaling me to walk. Zoè who was in front of me had not made eye contact with me since I agreed to go.

"You were one of my best friends I can't believe you would do this." I said to her still avoiding me as I sat in the back seat of the car joined by the man next to me.

The car ride was silent and I couldn't help but think about Yoongi we had been on the road for a while now so I'm pretty sure he was aware of what happened by now.

"Where are we going?" I asked making eye contact with the ramen man through the rear view mirror.

"Don't worry about it you have nowhere else to go anyways, boss will make sure of that..." he grinned as soon as he saw how Zoè flinched at the sound of my voice.

A couple minutes after the short conversation we pulled up into the underground parking of an apartment complex.

"Let's go--" the voice of the man next to me echoed through the parking level as he stepped out of the vehicle pulling me with him holding both my wrists firmly.

The parking seemed full with most parking spaces occupied with different automobiles but somehow not a single person to witness how I was being held and pushed into the elevator.

"We're almost there we just have to make sure you don't pull some type of sneaky shit" the ramen man said trying to explain the rough handling.

I rolled my eyes causing him to breath out a laugh "I don't believe I've properly introduced myself--Soheun and he's Yeon"

"I don't give a shit" I hissed as the elevator doors opened on the eighth floor which was the highest level.

"Baby~" Zoè sang as she ran out into the luxurious condominium.

Bitch now she speaks up.

"Welcome!" I heard a familiar voice grow closer as a familiar man stepped into the living area in front of where I stood.

"Minho..." I spat as soon as we made eye contact.

"I'm actually quite surprised you showed up to be honest I never imagined it'd be this easy to get a hold of you little sister" he said circling around me with Zoè clinging onto him.

"What do you want?" I asked feeling overwhelmed at the unfamiliar feeling of defeat.

"It's simple... you" he started speaking as a dozen of men dressed in formal attire started walking into the room, "you're not seeing your lover Yoongi or anyone belonging to BTS anymore so I hope you said your goodbyes because your our property again."

Before I could speak three men took a hold of me tying my wrists together and duck taping my mouth closed.

"You should've never turned on family."

I felt my breath hitch as a cloth was pulled over my head making me feel suffocated.
This time instead of panicking I realized I had no way out even if I tried to blindly kick or run.

Right then and there I knew I wouldn't see Yoongi again...for a while.