Thirty-six

Yoongi

"Two sons?!" Hoseok exclaimed in surprise interrupting Namjoon.
"Yesㅡhe had two other sons but I only found record on one which I assume is the one Ellen saw; Minho" he continued.

I turned to Ellen snapping out of my own thoughts, she was leaning against the wall in the corner of my office with her arms crossed and head low.

Namjoon stopped as he glanced over at Ellen to make sure she was OK then waited for me to nod to continue.

"Well their mother was difficult to track down but I found out she's dead buried in Busan as well as the other son..."

"Wait...what?" Jimin interrupted this time asking what all of us were wondering.
"So both the women and son are dead? How?"

"No records of anything like I said so I'm assuming..."

"They got killed..." I spoke louder than I should've as everyone snapped their heads in my direction.

Different theories circled my head as I tapped my pen repeatedly on the desk.
"Jihoon probably killed the woman as an attempt to hide his secret family..."

"Then who killed the other one?" Jin asked "You don't think Jihoon killed his own soㅡ"

"He probably didㅡit didn't matter to him if he had to kill family to get what he wanted" Ellen interrupted in a bitter tone.

We all stood quiet trying to piece together the information and occasionally glancing at Ellen who hung her head low.

"Or it was Minho who killed his own brother..." Namjoom broke the silence.

"Either way we have to keep an eye out for both Eunho and now Minho since they are working together" I stood up and made my way towards Ellen.

"Alrighty then we'll get to work..." Namjoon spoke loudly and signaled the rest of the guys to start walking out.

"Namjoon keep me updated on everything you find on those two and nobody leaves aloneㅡ bodyguardsㅡ with everyone at all times" I ordered making eye contact with him.

"Yes hyung we'll see you laterㅡEllen" he walked up to her and hugged her goodbye before walking out closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" I interlocked my fingers with Ellen's as I pulled her towards me.

She shook her head as I walked backwards towards my desk sitting on top still holding Ellen's hand.

"You've been acting off since we gathered for the meeting and I know something is upㅡyou can't hide it from me...us" she bit her lip before exhaling loudly.

"It's just too crazy to processㅡall of it. I know my father was a prickㅡan asshole, but to have a secret family? It's just that it took me by surprise especially the fact that my "brother" is now our enemy."

I nodded as I observed Ellen's features expressing exhaustion and sadness. Instinctively I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before brushing her cheek with my thumb.

"So what do you want to do?" I finally asked. She smiled before kissing my thumb and turning around leaning on me for me to hug her from behind.

"I want him goneㅡI want Eunho gone. Anyone that's a danger to all of us I want gone. I'm not scared for myself but I don't want to lose anyone close to me anymore."

We stood there in silence her head on my chest and my chin resting on her shoulder.

"That's why we need to go..." she broke away from me smiling and pulling me towards the door.
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and pulled back waiting for her to explain.

"I might know where my "brother" might be."

___________

"So can you explain how you're so sure of this?" I asked as we both sat in the back of the black SUV.

"I heard him talking about going back to my father's houseㅡ" she finished after repeating the entire story to the very last detail of her experience.

"Wouldn't it be better if I call up for back up boss?" Koosung asked from the front seat.

I turned to Ellen who quickly shook her head "I don't want any of the guys in danger right now... we need to surprise him if he is there without causing a mess."

My girl is getting the hang of this.

We pulled up outside Jihoon's old house to find a single car parked on the side away from view.

"I promised myself never to comeback and somehow I always find myself standing here" I heard Ellen whisper as we got off the truck.

I smiled at her tone before handing her a gun from under the seat. She looked down at it hesitantly but took it with shaking hands.

After so many times she's had to hold one she's still afraid of it. She's so cute.

I mentally slapped myself at the fact that I; Min Yoongi the mafia leader in Seoul was thinking cheesy shit like that.

"Do you think he's in there?" Koosung asked as he trailed behind me with the other guard.

"Someone is definitely in thereㅡ" I whispered back "ㅡwe need to get in there without getting any attention."

We circled around the house through the kitchen entry and upstairs easily following Ellen's directions.

"That's weird, for someone that's not supposed to be here it's odd that there's no security downstairs or outside" Koosung whispered once we walked into one of the rooms.

"Unless it's someone expected to be here without being in danger...someone who's here often." I answered as we made our way to Jihoon's office.

"I told you there's no way!"

We glanced at each other surprised at a female voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Nice to see you again Ellenㅡ" an unfamiliar voice hissed.

"Fuck you..." I heard Ellen say as she raised her hands in surrender.

ConfusedㅡI was unable to turn as soon as I felt the familiar cold metal of the gun barrel held behind my head.

"How do you know each other?" I heard Koosung ask as he also put away his gun in defeat.

"Let's just say we've crossed paths a couple times...huh?" he motioned to Ellen and the guards to walk in front with their arms over their head.

"Lovely memories at the ramen shop and at the parkㅡ" he said sarcastically before he shoved me behind them still holding the gun to my temple.

It's only him? Easy to take him out.
But I'm pretty sure Ellen and the guys won't do anything if this idiot has a gun to my head.

As soon as we walked into the office I was surprised to not seeing armed men but a single female on the phone.

"Zoe?!" I heard Ellen shout "what the fuck are you doing here?!"

"SorryㅡSirㅡMin Yoongi" I heard the man behind me say before I felt a cold hit on the side of my head and then darkness.