Forty-seven

Ellen

"Wow you really are Park Jihoon's daughterㅡ" he smirked knowing that would get to me.
Fuck you~

By now everyone had already ran out leaving just the ten of us standing, tension blazing.
"You're working with Minho and Eunho..." I held the gun between both of my hands controlling my fear so he wouldn't see me trembling.
He turned to face me the barrel now in between his eyes I pulled the safety off hearing it click followed by the rest of his men targeting us.

"No, I don't work with nobody especially not morons like those two, now baby girl don't do anything you'll regret..." he signaled to his men an order to lower their weapons, I on the other hand didn't.
"I don't think I'll regret shooting you right now, what do you want from us?"

He laughed and then picked up his shot glass drinking the last of the liquor in a gulp.
"Us?" he raised his eyebrows at Yoongi who was gripping my waist "That's cute but I won't be discussing business with you."
He waved his hand in the air and his men began to march out following him.
"Mr. Minㅡ" he turned around once he reached the door "ㅡthis is a warning, and don't do anything against me because I will come after you and everything you care about starting with that sexy little thing right there" he pointed a finger at me and winked.
My blood was boiling, I was tired of being scared of men like him, my father, Eunho, my brother. I pulled the trigger the shot echoing throughout the casino.
Everyone turned around quickly aiming their weapons at me and a startled Sung Soo looking at the bullet hole right next to him on the wall.
"~and that is warning is you ever show your nasty face around here again" I breathed out letting my arms fall to my sides after Yoongi took the gun away from me.
Sung Soo cackled before walking out, "I'll be seeing you soon Yoongi!" we heard his voice faint away from the hallway.
We stood in silence until we heard the screeching of tires assuming they had finally left.
"Well that went fucking perfect!" Namjoon fell back onto his chair with his hands behind his head,

"We knew he was plotting somethingㅡ" Jin said patting Namjoon on the shoulder "ㅡI just didn't think he'd be so stupid to try something here".

"He's going to get what's coming for him--after I take over all his shit" Yoongi sat back down pulling me onto his lap.

"Well we need to meet tomorrow see what we have on this old man and plan out next move,"
Namjoon stood up taking off his suit jacket and loosing up his tie "right now I need some fucking sleep..."

We all stood up before making our way out leaving the chaotic scene behind.
"Jonghyun take care of the fucking cops and don't let anybody inㅡ" as if on sync the man he addressed and three other men bowed and rushed outside.

____________

"What's wrong?" I finally managed to ask Yoongi once we walked into our room. He'd been quiet the entire ride and hadn't even glanced at me.

As expected he didn't reply and began to unbutton his shirt. I stared at himㅡ a million of reasons of why he was acting like this circling my mind.

Is it because of Sung Soo?
His threats?
Or probably because I messed up?

He pulled off his shirt off his shoulders and threw behind him, my eyes traced over his light skin down to his slightly toned abdomen, my eyes landing on a couple of faded scars.

"Yoongi talk to me~" I stood up and made my way to him holding his face between both of my hands.

"Ellenㅡ I'm afraidㅡ I'm afraid of corrupting you of turning you into meㅡ" his dark narrow eyes looked into mine and softened as if he had found comfort in them.

I turned and walked away from him towards the bed sitting on the edge looking down at the floor.

"Yoongi you are not a bad person~ yes you've done bad things but you're not a bad person, you do whatever you have to do to protect your family, your friends~ and me"

He exhaled as if he had been holding in his frustration for a while "I can't help and feel like shit; selfish by keeping you in this life."

"You're not forcing this life on me, I accepted and self willingly walked into this life the first day I stayed in this house, and if I have to do whatever you guys do I'll do it as long as I'm with you, we've talked about this before"

I was aware things had changed since I met Yoongi and I was slowly accepting the fact I was dating a mafia boss, a leader and I had to play the role as his partner.

"I just want to protect you but I can't even do that if I keep you involved in this fucked up shit" he rubbed his face with his hand and walked towards me.

"And I just want to make you happy~ you're not just their leader, you're mine as well and I'll stick by your side through everythingㅡ I promise" I smiled up at him causing him to smile as well that gummy smile taking my breath away as always.

"Are you sure?" he crossed his arms over his chest his biceps flexing a bit.

I nodded and he instantly got on his knees in front of me laying his head on my lap. I giggled at the random action and ran my fingers through his black strands "ㅡwhat are you doing?"

He looked up at me with a serious face as he grabbed my hand softly kissing the back of it.
"You're the only person I'll ever kneel down to".