Chapter 1 - Preamble

After seeing the three seasons of Violetta series, I thought: What happen to Angie and Germen in their future? And will Vilu and Leon separate again or will they achieve to stay together ? And what about their friends future what would they do?

So I decided to continue this story: because writing, inventing stories is something I learned to enjoy doing, I love doing it. So this "novel" is born as the continuation of this youth series, which captivated so many millions of children, young youth and even adults.

Many will be the characters that won't have great protagonism, others will only be mentioned occasionally and others will appeared only if the history demands. However, there will be new characters in order to create new entanglements, new adventures that will surely generate those who you will hate and those who you will love, as the good stories should provoke.

I hope that if one day someone reads this sequel/continuation you will remember all the adventures and misadventures of Violetta, a girl trapped in her world of enchantment, that gradually reached all her dreams, because she fought for them, never giving up, although it was often difficult to overcome the obstacles.

This shy, introverted girl who was cloistered in her "castle", winning everything and everyone, transforming her into a free and happy young woman by fulfilling her dreams.

For me it was a discovery during all the episodes: it taught me that if we want everything can happen, all our dreams can be fulfilled, it taught me that we have to fight for them even though many never happen, we should never give up.

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS. BECAUSE AS THE POET SAYS: "THEY DO NOT KNOW OR DREAM, THAT DREAM IS A CONSTANT OF LIFE, WELL CONCRETE AND DEFINED AS ANYTHING ELSE."

DREAMS ARE ETERNAL, THEY ARE MAGIC. DREAM MUCH, DREAM WITH YOUR HEART AND FIGTH TO REACH THEM. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT FULFILLED THAT DREAM IN THAT MOMENT, DO NOT GIVE UP AND FIGHT WITH MORE STRENGTH. BECAUSE ALL YOUR DREAMS CAN BECOME REAL, YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. DO YOU BELIEVE?