Chapter 14 - The Scape <continuation 1>

Angie and Ludmila finally arrive in Rosario, the city where Angie had been born and had lived the first years of her life. They were next to a building on a busy street. Ludmila realized that they must have been in the city center since the beach was not too far away, yet she still did not know whose house they were going to.

- Angie, it's not like you have to tell me everything ... but are we going to live in this building? Whose house?

- Yes, we're going to live here. Let's go, bring your bags ...

Ludmila grabs her suitcases and follows Angie, as they enter the building they greet the security guard and Angie shows him a paper ... the man gets up goes to a small office and brings in his hands keys.

- I never thought I'd meet the Lady, the apartment has been empty for so long.

- A year ... I know ... it was really a long time ...

- But finally it will be occupied ... and by the real owner ... oh sorry, I already said too much ... sorry my wife is tired of telling me to close this mouth ...

- No problem ... and you're right, in a way everything has returned to the place ...

- Dona Milagros has kept everything tidy, comes to a lady every 15 days to clean everything, so everything should be impeccable.

-Thanks ... can you tell me if she's still living in this building, or if she's moved in?"

- Dona Milagros leaves here ... she is never the soul from the building. Everyone loves it. It is a lady with a huge heart, always helping the neighbors is that of people who no longer exist ... look I do not even have words to describe. Well, we've arrived ... so welcome.

- Thank you. As for Dona Milagros, she knows how to say where she lives in the house ... I would like to thank her for having treated the house for years.

- Ah ... you do not have to cheat, live on the top floor ... it's all hers. Lives with the whole family ...

- And do you know if you're at home right now?

- Yes, she does not go out much does not like to leave Dr. Nicolas and Dr. Sebastian alone with Rosa for a long time. She likes being her to treat both of them.

- Doctor Nicolas! Grandpa Nico was still alive. Since moving to Buenos Aires, Angie had no contact with her mother's family except on that day ... the day she saw Auntie Milagros again ... on the day of Maria's funeral.

- Dr. Nicolas, the father of Dona Milagros, has always been a good man just like his daughter. Unfortunately when Dona Rosa passed away ... it seems that she has lost her reason to live.

- And the wife died a long time ago, or was it recent?

- No, she passed away years ago, shortly after her granddaughter. It was a tragedy she was a famous singer Maria Saramego. The girl is too young not to remember. They were all in shock, they say that Dona Rosa died in disgust at the death of her granddaughter, and at the estrangement of the other daughter and the other granddaughter.

- I guess ... I'll go there tomorrow, then. Good afternoon and again, thank you.

As soon as Angie leaves the doorman, she closes the door and looks at her house, she had so many memories of that place ... the house of her childhood where she lived her first three years of life until having to go to Buenos Aires because of her studies From Maria. She looks at Ludmila and hugs her.

- Welcome to our new home ... I know it's no mansion but it's ours ... and that's where we're going to live ... at least for now.

- Angie, whose house is this?" You rented it ...