Capítulo 11 - Hope is the last one to die <continuation 2>

Frederico interrupted the silence saying that he was going to meet Leon at the Hospital, Ludmila took advantage and also left deciding to go to bed, she knew well that Luzia was going to scream and that she would not stand to shut up herself, she preferred to climb upstairs. Thus remained only the four: Mercedes, Rosario, Gérmen and Luzia.

- May I know what's going on with you? Since yesterday that you are nervous, you argue with everybody ...

- Nothing mom, nothing is happening ... - Luzia tries to disguise and divert the conversation ... - And how is Violetta, any news?

- No, it's all the same, they did the exams but only tomorrow they will have the results.- Says Germen ...

- But do not dismiss the subject ... - Mercedes tells her... - What is happening to you, I never saw you like this, never yelled at the kids and today is the second time you scream at Tatiana.

- Because she's very unpolite ... did you ear how she talked with me, always challenging me.

- She just wanted to go see Violetta at the hospital, I do not see anything bad about it ...- Germen tries to figure out what the problem was ... but instead of helping ...

- That Germen. ..thatis the problema she is mine daughter and I decide whether or not she will go to the hospital. And now thanks to Angeles I'll have to put up with her tantrum tomorrow. Because she will not shut up ...

- Angie just wanted to help ... she was crying and she tried to calm her ... you should thank her and do not stand there ... offended ...

- And just because Tati was crying she promises her something she can not and will not fulfill, because Rodrigo will never let her go see Violetta.

- I do not know what your problem is, you know I was scared to meet you because you were so like Mary ... but I realized that you are nothing similar to Maria ... much less to Angie. And nothing to do, for sure, with my mother ...

- Our mother ... she's my mother too ...

- Whatever you want, thinking carefully, you've must pulled your father's genes ... you are just like him ...

- Germen! - Angie appears without them noticing ... - My ... - and turning to Luzia ... - our father ... could have many defects, because he had ... and you know better than anyone what I passed and I suffered, but he was my father.

- Forgive me, Angie ... I'm sorry, but I got angry and said what shoudn't.

-As if it were not enough to say and do what they like with my children, they also say evil of my father, whom I never knew because...- and before Luzia said anything more, Rosário put an end to that discussion that It would not get anywhere, and would only make them hurt each other ...

- Luzia it's enough, you're going too far. Just end this nonsense before you say what you do not want ...

- Mom, he was my father too and I never knew him, and she still complains about what she suffered ... at least she had him for years ...

- I can understand that you're hurt because you never met him, really I can...but you can not blame me ...

- Of taking me away the chance of having a father present in my life ... Yes I can ...an I will.

- I will not argue with you, not today, it was a very complicated day. We are all tired ... so let's sleep, I apologize if I interfering in any way with your daugther, was not my intention.

- Now you do not want to discuss ... of course, now I'm the bad guy. I'm angry because they took my daughter I do not know where, and promise what they should not. And I still have to ear someone speak badly of my father ...