Capítulo 6 - Looking for Angie <continuation 3>

At home Vilu finally wakes up although she is still a little restless and excited, when he sees her, Leon rushes towards her and hugs her and soon all those nerves she feels are gone. Leon had that gift, Vilu thought as she leaned close to him, and as he hugged her, everything seemed to disappear: the anguish, the anxiety, the uneasiness in his heart, it was as if nothing else mattered.

- Vilu, how are you? More calm?

"Now ... when you hold me, it seems that nothing else matters.

"I'll always be here with a thousand hugs just for you."

- Where's the daddy? Did he say you were coming to see me? Is he still down there with Grandpa?

"No, he left, went with your grandmother, I do not know where, but they left in a hurry."

"But he promised to come and talk to me ..."

- You were sleeping. I talked to Francesca and Camila, I thought maybe they would cheer you up a bit, but they can not come.

"No need, you're the only one I need. "And he hugs Leon, feeling safe and protected. "This all seems like a nightmare to me, because he's like that, how can he live with hate?"

"Maybe he's suffered in the past and he can not get over this pain."

"Yes, but ... what makes me more confused is that I still have not figured out why Angie is gone.

"I'm sure Germain will tell you everything when I get it, I've never seen your father so lost and sad." You do not want to come down, maybe they're coming?

"No, I'd rather stay here with you." Hold me please, do not stop hugging me ... just so I can forget everything.

"Of course ... I will not leave here for a minute.

And so they were embraced, Violetta felt protected in that embrace of everything that came from the world: the sorrows, the griefs, the sorrows, the sufferings and even the homesicknesses.

Meanwhile, Angelica at the request of Germ would stay at their house that night, it made no sense for her to go home alone to think of Angie and what Joseph could do, and then Germ could stop Jose from telling Angelica whatever it was; She was somewhat reluctant at first, since she could see no reason to stay, but she finally accepted it because Germ insisted so much that Violetta needed them all together and in this way managed to convince her.

When they arrived, they saw Olga and Ramalho waiting for news, but unfortunately they did not know anything new, they had only one hope: that Angie would answer Pablo and tell him what Jose wanted to do. Germ asked Olga to deal with Angelica's room because she would spend the night at home, and she did so. Angelica went with her first because she did not want to be a burden and wanted to help her, but mainly because she felt worn out with the whole story.

As soon as they were alone Germ asked Ramalho why Vilu told her that she was still in the room with Leon, that Olga had already tried to eat something, but neither Olga nor Leon managed to convince her to eat.

"And Leon is still here?" Asked Germ.

"She did not go out on Violetta's side, I just went there to see if they needed anything ... they were watching a movie. I even heard Vilu laugh.

"Well, at least you're distracted a little. I'm going to see her, I need to talk to her and give her Angie's letter.

"Is it really necessary?" She finally knows that Angie is gone ... and you do not know what Angie wrote in that letter.

"Ramalho, whatever else is written in this letter, it was Angie who wrote to Vilu and I will not deny it. Besides, I intend to tell you the whole truth.