Chapter 3 - The New Beginning (continuation 2)

Vilu realized what Angie meant by "living what she had to live", at this moment she had to worry about her: her life, her projects and perhaps most importantly her realationship with Leon ; she knew that Angie was right, his father refined, he screamed, he irritated; but he loved her and little by little he was realizing that she had grown up, Clara was still so small and she had many years to go; and when it was her time she would have Angie and her big sister, she would not be alone as Vilu had been.

- But we were talking about Leon, you did not argue for sure ... you were talking about him so passionately ...- and then Olga and Clarita enter.

- But no one hears my little girl, she's crying, and crying, and crying ...- she only whimpered, but to Olga it was as if she were screaming in her lungs.

- Oh, my little one. Thank you Olga, she was asleep when I went up, did not want to wake her. But what about Germen, he should be treating her?

- Mr. Germen ... he's been on the phone for over an hour. It seems that you do not know him: when those two get into the office, the house can fall that they do not even notice.

- Thank you Olguita, what would I do without you ...

- You, Angie ... what would my little girl do without me ..."

- Olga, but your little girl was not me ... - Vilu says trying to get in with Olga ... - I stopped being, now that you have Clara?

- Oh ... no my little girl. It's both are, but Clara is so little, and you are so grown up...but you are my ... - Olga began to look at Clara and Vilu, not knowing who to call "little girl"; she had raised Violetta after Maria had died and started calling her "little girl" since that time, but now with Clara, that beautiful baby girl who already felt like her girl ... she did not even know who to call what, distressed she gives Clara to Angie and leaves very sad and confused.

- Olga ... Olga ... - calls Vilu, but Olga has left the room, then she fixes her eyes on Clara that meanwhile Angie had laid on the bed.

- I think you have to go talk to her later, Vilu ... Vilu, are you here?

- Sorry, Angie, it's just that sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I have a sister ... I always thought about what it would be like to have one, but ...

- So what about Ludmila?"

- Ludmila! What about Ludmila?

- She was and is a sister to you, is not she?

- Well, in spite of her "special temper" we had and have a relationship similar to what sisters have, do we not?

- I never thought to say this, but you managed to be more than sisters: you are friends, companions, accomplices ...

- But Ludmila she's changed, she fell in love ... and there was all that with Priscilla.

- I never thought to watch this day, after what happened between you: the discussions, the conflicts ...

- Leon, just told me the same thing ...

- You see, we all think you did a miracle with Ludmila.

- She was not that bad either, she was just ... unhappy.

- You see the good side of everyone dou you not?

- Angie, she lived with Priscilla who saw her as na "object", separated from a father who loved her ... she had no love from anyone.

- Yes, it is true, I still do not understand how Priscilla could do so much harm to her own daughter without ever realizing it. Luckily she met good friends and today she is very different from what she was.