Capítulo 8 - And Everything Took the Truth <continuation 1>

Though reluctant at first, Angie eventually followed Germ; Meanwhile Pablo, Brenda and the boys try to make José leave the Studio, but he remains determined to stay until Angie tells him where Clara is. He is not willing to leave without knowing where Clara is. However in the Gérmen teachers' room he thinks of a way to change the direction of all this confusion ... but there is no reason why it is time to act and not talk.

"Germ, there is nothing you can tell me or ... your father has gone beyond all bounds ... he ..."

"I know ... so I'm not going to say anything to defend him, I'm not going to say anything. "And slowly he is approaching Angie, first with a caress, then a kiss on the forehead, until finally kisses her. Germ is not sure how she will react, but more than words that kiss represents everything he feels for her. If at first Angie hesitates to indulge in that kiss, to what she feels: to passion, to immense love ... after some time she can not deny what that kiss means to her and finally gives in to her soul. Above all, he realizes that he misses that kiss ... he misses Germ. Nothing has changed between them, they have never stopped loving ... she loves him and is sure that he loves her.

- Germ ... I can not ... please Germ, we can not ...

- We can not? Or do not you? Angie - and kissed her again ... and again Angie let herself be carried away by that kiss that filled her: of love, of happiness, of pleasure ... she could not deny that she wanted him too much.

And though she was certain of her feelings, and of Germ's, Angie knew she could not, did not want to suffer again. And the truth is that while Joseph was among them, with that blackmail, with all that weight on his shoulders ... they could not be free.

"Germ ... no ... come ... please ..." and walked away ... contradicting everything she felt at that moment.

- Because? If you did not love me Angie ... if you did not love me. - And kissed her again ... and once again she was carried away by all that sensation that made sense, was stronger than she ... - But this, what happens to us, what we feel is real . Do not you realize that we love each other so much that my father wants to destroy our love?

"The problem is not what Germ feels. I love you and I will love you forever ... and I know you love me, but while your father ...

"So let's do what he wants?" Each one to his side, let's make the ones we love suffer? Have you thought of Clara in Vilu? Your mother?

"It's in my mother that I'm thinking ... I can not bear the idea of seeing her suffer ..."

- Angie ... Let's stop this. Love ... please ... - and kiss her again, as if that kiss depended on their lives.

"Germ," says Angie, moving away from him. "I need time, I need to get away from here, to put my ideas in order, to think of how to say everything to my mother.

"I do not know if you can find an easy way to tell him all this; Because I do not think there is.

"Germ is not just your mother's romance with my father that I have to tell you is ... a lifetime of secrets, words that have been said.

- I know, my mother told me your conversation ... no, please do not condemn her, she was just surprised at everything she heard. Why did not you ever say anything. I realize you did not want to talk to your mother, but you had Maria. Why did not you ever tell him?

"Because ... because I did not want her to suffer too, you know how she protected me." Maria and my mother were the people I loved the most, I could not make them suffer.

"And then you suffered in silence, suffered all this alone ..."

"Yes ... no, Pablo knew a few things, I did not tell him everything, there were things he could not even tell ..." Angie is moved by a few tears that Germ clears.