Capítulo 9 - The Reunion

The next morning, Violetta, Rosario, and Gérmen woke up very early, they packed their bags and Clara and left the house, they decided to go all to a hotel until Gérmen got Angie's authorization for Clara to travel.

Meanwhile Angie wakes up and realizes that she has fallen asleep in the car, the Studio door. He decides to enter after all that is his place, his refuge his harbor of shelter. It's all quiet, it's still very early and the students and teachers would still take a few hours to start arriving and soon fill those spaces with laughter, music, screams ... but in the meantime Angie takes advantage of that silence, that peace that So much was needed.

After setting up, Violetta does not rest until her father leaves to go and talk to Leon and his parents. Although it is still very early, and just so she calms down a little, Germ eventually gives in and leaving them goes looking for Leon. When he arrives home since he is received by his parents, which Germ has known for a few years, since he has already done some business with the company of Leon's father. He apologizes for such a morning visit but he needed to talk to them and Leon as well.

He begins to tell that he will spend some time in Seville at his mother's house with Violetta and Clara, and would very much like Leon to go with them. Germ tells them that he knows that Leon is working with Pablo and Gregorio, but that he will personally talk to them if necessary to explain the situation to them. After saying everything, Leon's parents only respond that if he is older, if he is willing to go and assume before Pablo and Gregory a commitment if necessary he would go back to work immediately, there would be no problem for them. Germ smiles and then asks to speak to him, yet the father says that he had already left for the Studio; Germ is grateful then, says goodbye and goes looking for Leon.

Angie is in the corner room, and takes the time to play a little, there is a time that has that melody in the head; Thinking well since leaving home with Clara, but with everything that has passed never gave much importance, and without knowing why at that moment she returned to his head again. Angie knows she can not help but play that melody, for one of the things she had learned from Mary was: "Never, never deny a melody that comes from the soul ... for it would be the same thing as denying ourselves. Music is what we are. "And over the years Angie had always done what she had taught him. So he begins to trot out some sounds ... and suddenly he is singing:

"Prometer, nunca te olvidaré

Como vencer como amarte sin caer

Por ti, te miro y puedo decir

Mis dudas se van, De alguna manera ya no están

Te acercaste

Podría morir, Y esperarte una vida

No tengas miedo a sentir

Te amaría por mil años más

Amarte por mil años más"

When he arrives at the Studio, Leon does not see anyone, it is still very early but he hopes that Vilu arrives early so that they can talk before she starts teaching. In fact, she never arrives early, except when she is distressed about something, or upset with her father at this point, she usually leaves early to avoid discussing early in the morning. So he had some hope that with everything that is happening to Grandfather she arrives very early. Suddenly Leon hears the sound of the piano coming from the Corner Room, it is a melody that he had never heard and beautiful, immediately it goes there, because it can only be Violetta, it was the face of her to compose a song in these heights. But when he arrives there, he sees not Vilu, but Angie ... and not to interrupt, he is allowed to be at the door listening to Angie, who, as he is half-way back, does not see him coming. By the time she turns around she is a little afraid she was not expecting to see anyone at that time in the Studio, much less she was "spying on" her.