Capítulo 6 - Looking for Angie <continuation 2>

Joseph looks at Gérmen and then at Angelica, and leaving several threats hovering in the air, he ends up leaving, but that threat is hovering in the air: he would do anything to bring the granddaughters to Spain with him. As soon as he leaves Germ goes to the couch, tired but above all without knowing what to do, he knows his father very well, knows that when he wants something, he does everything to get it, so he knows that Angie May well be without Clara. With his head down he seems bewildered, lost he could not believe that all this was happening, but why did the father have to appear, they were so happy the four: He, Angie, Vilu and Clara; They were a family, the family he had always dreamed of, the family he had always wanted to give Violetta. And now on a whim of his father, because of all the senseless hatred in which the father lived forever Germ would lose everything: the family he had built, Clara and Angie the woman he loved. Angelica had also been worried, she knew Jose well, she knew that he was capable of everything, and above all he always got what he wanted, Jose had many contacts and knew well what strings to get what he wanted, and if he wanted to stay With Clara's guard, Angelica was sure he would get it and she could not think, nor did she want to imagine what it would do to Angie.

- Germ! We need to get Angie back home, your dad ...

"I know Angelica, I know. My dad always gets what he wants ... the problem is I have no idea where Angie is.

"I think there's a person who knows, even though I've had that I did not know anything ... I know he knows something.

- Who? - Question Germ.

- Pablo. I'm sure Angie told you something.

- Are you sure you know? Do not know...

"He knows, I know I do. He told me no, he had not talked to her for some time, but I know he was lying to me.

"I do not know ... Pablo hates lying, deceiving. No, I do not think he would even lie to protect Angie. Not Angelica, Pablo would never lie, much less lie to you.

- He knows. I know he knows.

I do not know, Angelica.

"I know Pablo very well, I've known him since I was a boy, I know he was lying to me.

"I do not think so, because Angie knew Pablo would be the first person we would ask about her. And she knows better than anyone that he does not like lying.

"Yes, but if you think about it, you're the only one she trusts blindly."

- Yes, but ... no, she did not leave the house because she needed to be alone, she did not want to be found, she would never go to Pablo.

- I'm sure Pablo knows, or at least talked to her, and since she does not answer the cell phone ... it might be that he answers.

"Well that would be helpful, if he could talk to her, he could tell her what's going on."

"Yes, and she has to go back because otherwise she will lose Clara."

"I do not know if she'll come back, even if she can lose Clara." But at least I'd be warned about what my father wants to do.

"She has to go home to Germ." She could not bear to lose Clara, I remember well when we were without Vilu, she made herself strong in front of me and her father, but I often saw her crying in secret.

"I do not want any of this, I do not want to want to take you away from Clara, I really do not ... you have to believe me."

"And I do, and I know you'd never make her suffer like that." But I know your father very well. He gets everything he wants and does not care if he's hurting someone or not.