Capítulo 10 - Two Trips, Two Destinations <continuation 2>

And they hang up the call, Angie goes back to bed; Vilu and Leon return to the Studio of Seville where Rafael is waiting to return home. When they get home only Rosário is awake, she tries to talk to Violetta but this one rises to the room, completely ignoring her grandmother.

- It's my fault I should not have forgotten, it was logical that she remembered Maria ...

- Violetta will forgive you, calm down. She is in shock, not knowing what to think, without realizing what she feels. You just have to give her some time to digest this.

- I do not know Leon ... I'm afraid I lost my granddaughter ...

- I've known Violetta for four years now, three of those we have been dating: with a few snares in the middle, we've separated ourselves some times, I do not even know how many times. But we  always ... we always came back because if there is something that Vilu has is an enormous capacity to forgive ...

- Thank you Leon, you're a good boy, and my granddaughter is very lucky to have found you. I'm going to rest tomorrow is a new day.

- I'll see Vilu later, too, and I'm going to rest ... and do not worry, she'll eventually forgive you.

So they were both resting, Rosário went to the room where Clarita already slept quietly. Leon went to Violetta's room... When he entered he realized that she had fallen asleep, she had not changed, and had tears still flowing down her face; He came closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead, covered her and left the room.

The days in Seville were passing, Violetta amused herself with Leon, and even with her cousins, she loved to take care of Clara and teach her new words, to swim and even to walk. She still avoided meeting her new Auntie and his grandmother ... though at mealtimes he had to see them but tried to avoid talking to them. Rosario was sad but tried to give her the time she needed. Luzia could not take that attitude for much longer, she was tired of seeing her mother sad and putting up with Violetta's faces, but Rosário asked her to be patient that everything would be resolved.

Angie and Gérmen continued their trip in Porto, visited one of the Port Wine Cellars and also the Music House. On the third day Gérmen rented a car and they went to Viana do Castelo they stayed in a "Pousada" on the top of the city where they had a wonderful view of the city; The morning after the arrival they descended and could see all the streets adorned with carpets of flowers of all colors, had gone at the height of the city festivals being the main the Our Lady of the Agony Pilgrimage with parade of floats and several girls dressed with The typical costumes adorned with earrings, necklaces and bracelets made of gold (or rather made in filigree which are very fine threads of gold worked to make magnificent jewels), went to stroll around the city and while Angie entered a store, Gérmen entered a Another without her noticing, then went on to the Hotel, where they dated in the light of the stars and the firework that came from the city.

The next day they followed the way to the next stop, Angie always did not know what was going on because Germen never told her where they were going, when they arrived she could not even believe again he had overcome himself again. Coimbra, a city of students and loves, That was atleast what he had told her. Coimbra was one of the first cities in Europe to create a University, dating back to the 13th century, during the reign of King Dinis. But about Loves and Disaffection  this city has a long history, the place where they would stay was called "Quinta das Lágrimas" (Farm of Tears), was a place where the Portuguese royal family came to hunt at that time when they lived in this city.

After being taken to the room and exchanged after a refreshing bath, Germen caught Angie and walked with her through the beautiful gardens. When he reached a fountain with the same name of the farm, he hugged Angie from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.