Chapter 14 - The Scape (continuation 2)

Ludmila wakes up at the sound of someone moaning ... Angie ... gets up quickly and finds her sitting on the floor of the very pale bathroom. Ludmila does not know what to do, should she call anyone?

- Angie! Angie, are you okay? What do you want me to do, please, you're scaring me ...

- Sorry Ludmila ... I'm fine. It's morning sickness, nothing serious ... seriously take it easy ...

- Calm! You're sitting on the bathroom floor throwing away everything you've eaten for days, you are whiter than the wall and you ask for calm?

- Ludmila ... take a deep breath. I'm fine ... just help me go to bed.

- You are sure? Is not it better to go to the hospital? Angie, you look awful ...

- Thanks for the compliment. Now can you help me, please?- Ludmila helps her get up and they walk both ways to Angie's room. As she lies down, Lu heads for the door, letting Angie rest.

- Call me if you need anything. I'm going to the living room ...

- Ludmila ... - hearing Angie cal she turns to her... - Why don't you lie in bed with me ... please.

- On one condition? - Angie looks at her ... - As soon as you're better we go to the doctor ... and you'll let me choose the babies' names ...

- I do not know ... Vilu will also want to choose ...what aboutthis: you suggest two names one for boy another for a girl, Vilu does the same and then me and Germen choose.

- Hmm! Seems fair, can I give you my suggestion already?

- You can, but remember, the final word is mine and Germen.

- Okay. My suggestions are: Sofhia and Martim ...

- Sofhia and Martin ... I like them. - Angie says smiling and hugging Ludmila. - Thank you for everything, for being with me, for sacrificing yourself and protecting Clara ...

- You don't have to thank me, Angie. For me, Clara is like my sister, just as Vilu is. You are my family ...

- I remembered now ... we have to go shopping, we can not eat pizza every day.

- Angie, you were still throwing all the food you had in the stomach and you're thinking about shopping?

- And you have not seen anything yet, when you were pregnant with Clara, you forced Germen to get up in the middle of the night and do the craziest things ...

- Do not even think of repeating the same thing ... I'm not getting up to satisfy your wishes ...

- Ok... but now let's get together, make the list of what we need and then ... shopping.

- Are you forgetting something? - Angie looks at Ludmila with an interrogative ... - Doctor? You have to make an appointment.

- Ludmila! Okay, when we get back from shopping, I promise I'll take care of it ... now I'll dress you.

After getting ready, and making the list of what they would need, they went down the elevator. When they arrived at the lobby they met Mr. Oscar, who asked where the nearest supermarket was and also where they could have breakfast. The friendly porter shows them a cafe just around the corner where they could eat. He also gave them directions to the supermarket, which was not far from the cafe. And so the two went their way on foot, as Angie's car was stored in the garage.

In Seville, Germen finally decides to go to his daughter. Violetta had the right to know the truth, even because it involved her too ... everything could change if Jose found them. Of course he would do anything to stop him, Germen did not want to lose his daughters and he would fight his own life if he did. When she reached the bedroom she could hear laughter, at least she thought, Vilu was excited and happy at the moment. When he came in he saw something that he thought he would never see again: a Violetta with big chocolate mustache and his dirty hands ...