Capítulo 11 -Hope is the last one to die <continuation 3>

When they are finally ready after a lot of fun to the mix, the three of them are still laughing, they have breakfast with Rosário, who has also gone down, until Tati comes to call Angie to the pool, although she did not want to go to the pool She wanted to talk to Luzia.

- You look like you've got a fan ... you can go, I'll stay here with Clara and my mother."

- Thank you, my love ... I will not be long. Even because we have to go to the hospital.- and so goes out towards the pool ... when it chills near Luzia greets her ... - Good morning.

- Good morning Angeles ... - Luzia says, and turning to Tati ... - Darling will go play with your brothers, please.

- Okay, Mom ...- but then suddenly she turns to Luzia ... - Mom Uncle Rodrigo already said something about going to see Vilu?"

- No love ... but I have already told you that as soon as he authorizes I will take you there ... - Tatiana then went to the pool ... - It is impressive, you know Violetta in such a short time but already have a worship by She's like never seen

- Vilu has this gift ... fascinates all the people who know the children ...

"Tatiana went with us to the show you gave and was immediately fascinated by her, and scarcely knew I was Violetta's aunt ..."

- Did you go to the show? I did not know ... it must have been strange for you.

- A little ... after seeing my brother ask my sister in marriage is at least strange ...

- How? When?

- When did I know?- Angie looked at her. Since childhood my mother never hid anything from me. I have your photos: Christmas, Mary and Germen wedding , Violetta's photos since a little baby and yours.

- You never asked Rosario to meet us, especially to meet my ... our father ...

- I asked many times, especially when I was little Tati's age ... then I finally accepted that I would never meet him, and when my mother told me that he was dead ... I ...

- Did you blame me? I realize ... because I did the same, I even hated you ... you were the reason why my ... our father never really loved me ... I know that you never lived with him and you blame me for it.

- No ... I said that because I was angry. I know my mother said to ... our father who had aborted ... and ...

- But he knew that you existed, do not ask me how, I do not know but he knew. And after Maria died the only thing that made him live was hope to find you.

- Did he want to meet me?" He...

- It was the last thing he asked me to do ... but I ... the only thing I wanted was to find Vilu.

- Unfortunately he could not ... if I knew he was looking for me ... but I always thought he did not know ...

- The Rosary also only now knew that he knew, the truth is that he asked me to look for you ...

- Did you know who I was?

- No, not at the time." Only now after all that has happened is that I began to join his conversations: to insist on looking for you without saying anything to my mother, to wanting me to like you as I liked Maria, the threats when I told her that I wanted to Was to find Vilu ...

- He threatened you ... he ... was he violent?

- He never hit me. But one word is sometimes worse, and our father was adept at hurting me like that from an early age.

- I do not even know what to tell you, I had another image of our father ... I do not know, my mother always told me about him ...

- Our father was ... with Maria was one thing, but with me it was different at least when we were alone in front of the others he was always super tender ...