Capítulo 9 - The Reunion <continuation 3>

When Germen enters the room the two are hugged, and smile when they see him ...

- Why are they laughing? And where are the kids?

- Because we were talking about you, and the kids went to the pool with Clara. - Say Rosary laughing at the scared air of Germ

- Germen ... love, take it easy ... it still gives you a breakdown ...- Angie tells him giving her a kiss.

-They're alone ... the two ...- Germen was panic-stricken, she just did not know what she feared the most: whether they were alone or alone with Clara.

- Germen please be calm. They're with Clara, do not start making fantasies. Did you change the flights?

- Yes sorry. But sometimes it's still hard to think that my girl is turning into a woman.

- Well, I guess you'd better get used to it then and then, by the way what time we got the flight, I have to tell your aunt.

- Oh yes, I only got it to tomorrow afternoon.- And going to meet Angie who was standing, he hugged her by the waist, gave her a kiss on the neck ... - and we have the flight soon after ... so we do not run the risk of losing the flight again ...

- And may I know where we're going ...-Germen turns her, give her a kiss.

- No, it's a surprise. I can only tell you that I've never been there either ...

- You never went there, a rare thing, Germen Castillo has never been to this country?

- I've never been, it's going to be a new discovery for both of us, however I want it to be memorable so I've been researching some things on the Internet.

- Ah, Germen, that's no good. You're going to leave me in this anxiety ... just give me a clue please ... even because I need to know what to wear.

- No, if you need clothes, we buy it there... and now I'm going to see what those two were doing. Are not you coming?

- Yes we are ... and Germen - this was already at the door ... - please, Vilu is no longer your baby.- He turns back and kisses her, smiles and leaves.

- I've never seen my son so happy. Not even with Maria ... you do very well, you got what no one could get a long time ago: to make him return to being the germ of before.

- Germen suffered a lot with Mary death, like all of us ... and just reacted as he did, in his case he put a shell, like the turtles, to hide everything he had to hide.

- And you could see through that shell, you saw who he really was, I'll always be grateful, you gave me back my son."

- I did not do much, but ... well let's get down? Germen must already be on the warpath with Violetta ... because of Leon.

And they both went down to the pool, when Vilu and Leon arrived, they were in the pool with Germ and Clarita. As soon as they saw them call them, Rosary did not want to go saying that she preferred to sit down taking anything, since Angie had no other choice because although she did not feel like it, Clara started calling for her, and she could not resist. The five of them stayed for a while playing with Clara until they did not want to get out of the water, because she was a perfect little fisherman who loved being in the pool, Angie asked Gérmen to take it off as she was trembling like a green stick. So he left the pool, wrapped it in the towel and handed it to Rosario who stayed with his granddaughter, playing and laughing with her, and he goes back to the pool. Angie had been in the pool with Vilu and Leon, suddenly feel Germ's hands on her waist ... turns around and kisses him.

- We go there to the bottom ... is that so much honey still calls the bees ... and I do not want to be stung. - Saying Vilu laughing and pulling Leon away from Angie and Germ.