Capítulo 6 - Looking For Angie

In the Studio, Pablo thought of what Angie was going through: how unhappy she was, how Violetta would stay when she knew, and even in Germen, this time Pablo knew that he  wasn't guilty of what was happening. He tried to find a way to help Angie, but the more he thought, the more he came to the conclusion that the only thing to do was tell Angelica, "this would be the best solution," he thought to himself, and it would be better for Angelica knew by Angie than by Joseph or someone else. And then why did she have to give up her life because of some of her father's lies. She had suffered so much in the past by the contempt that after the death of his sister he confined her, and as if that were not enough she was the one who find him the day he died, he died in her arms and Pablo still remembered well how she had stayed after that day.

It had been difficult days, Angie had entered a deep depression nothing made her come out of that deep hurt, in spite of everything she loved her father as maybe he had never loved her. So Pablo wondered why she had to suffer more? Why did she continue to suffer for someone who clearly never liked her? He was thinking about all this, when Angelica enters panting and so nervous, he knows why all the nervousness, however, he can't show that he knows something. He greets her and tries to calm her down before she starts talking. He realized by seeing a paper in her hand that she had read Angie's letter, but he had promised Angie that he wouldn't tell Angelica where she was, or Violetta, let alone Germen. But when she saw Angelica so distraught she thought for a second to tell her: to tell her that Angie was well and that he knew where she was ... and ... he can't he promised, he couldn't tell.

- Angelica, please be calm. What's going on, it's Angie? Or Clara?

Pablo could not say anything to make her aware of anything, but at the same time he knew that if he asked, either by Angie or by Clara she would not suspect anything, he knew her well enough to predict that they would both be the motives for would have made her nervous that way, there was Violetta but she was in the Studio so there would be no reason to ask for her.

- Pablo, please tell me that you know something about Angie?

- I? No, I do not know anything ... I talked to her, I think ... last week.

- You don't know? Please do not make me this anxious?

- No, I don't know. - And as she said it, he struggled so hard so she would not suspect he was lying. Angelica knew him well and he did not lie very well so this was a very difficult mission, he would even say almost impossible.- But is something wrong?

- I don't know, I don't know what to think, I hoped you knew something. None of this makes sense ... I don't understand ...

- You don't understand what Angelica? I can't understand you ...

-This ... read this, it was in the mailbox this morning. - And give him the letter so he can read it himself. Pablo hesitates a little, but Angelica insists and he ends up opening and reading what Angie had written to Angelica, although he knew the truth was curious to know what Angie will write to her mother:

"Mom,

I do not know how to start this letter, or how to tell you what I'm going to tell you, and believe me that I did not want to write to you, I'd rather be able to tell you everything I feel right now looking into your eyes, expecting a smile, a hug from you, but I can not mom, I can not face anyone right now. I need to be alone, to think, to reflect on everything that has happened there in that house. I had to get out of there, I can not, I can not take more mom: that look of contempt, of repulse, of anger that sometimes that "Man" throws me. Do not blame Germen, he is more as victim than me, the truth is that going against his father is difficult. We are not supposed to go against our parents, even if they are not right, and yet it is his father, and as much as parents hurt us, we should never go against them. And the truth, Mom, is that I love him more and more, but I do not want to live in that hell of persecutions and constant attacks and offenses, that's enough for me. "He" got what he wanted to end my marriage, the one that cost us so much to build, me and Germen after everything we've been through to be together, I can not bear to think that I can lose everything ... but that "Man" does not rested while it did not end our happiness, and despite knowing and being sure that Germen loves me I can not and do not want to create Clara in this environment of hostility and eternal wars. How I need you at this moment Mom! Maybe if you were here right now you would tell me to be calm, not to act hot-headed, that maybe I'm rushing, but I need some time to reflect if it's worth fighting, whether it's worth suffering or making others suffer for me , out of selfishness. I beg your pardon for taking Clara with me and depriving yourself of being with her, but I can not and do not want to be far from her, I know you will miss her, excuse me. Help Vilu with whatever she needs, you know how Germen is about her dating with Leon, for him, she will always be his little girl, but you have to make him see from time to time that she is growing up. Sorry mom, forgive me, I know I'm going to make you suffer when we walk away like this, but you know it hurts me, too. I'll let you know where I am when I can. Of your Daughter who adores you, Angie »