Chapter 14 - The Scape <continuation 3>

When Milagros came back in, he was with Sebastian ... who, seeing Angie, could not help the tears, and just as his wife looked into those eyes, she was hypnotized. It was impossible to forget the blue color of the sky and the sea, how she had missed that girl with blond hair like the sun and the blue eyes of the sky, and when she saw his smile, it was as if it were receding in time ... that was without a doubt his usual miserable niece.

He came near the niece put each of his hands on Angie's cheeks and stared into his blue-green gaze ... and at the end of what seemed to Angie hours he hugged her.

- Angels ... my girl. God, it's really you, you're really here princess.

- Uncle "Bas", you're the same ... I missed you so much ...

- According to your Aunt, I'm older and more embarrassed ...

- And you really are ... - says Milagros joining them.

- So how are you? Did you get married Do you have kids?

- Sebastian, for now with the interrogation, creed you seem an inquisitor ... - this one looks at the wife and makes an ugly face ...

- Auntie ... it's been many years, and I realize that Uncle wants to know what happened to me ... the last time we met was ...

- On the day of Maria's funeral,- Milagros says, looking sad.

- Yes ... but so many good things happened after that ...- and she begins to tell everything that happened after that day until she arrived at the moment she had fled to Rosario.

- I can not believe Angelica has joined Jose ... to take your daughter away ...

- Mommy's scared, she does not want to go through what we've been through, when Germen ran away with Vilu ...

- Angie ... you did not run away because you wanted to, but because you were obliged.- Ludmila says that until that moment she had kept quiet without intruding.

- As hard as I can admit, since Angelica is my sister, Ludmila is right. But what if we were to see your grandfather now?

The time had come to reveal her presence to her grandfather, it was perhaps the person Angie most yearned to review, but also the person she most feared. The grandfather was and always had been his hero, and she had always been his princess, but Angie was afraid of his reaction ... that this whole situation of his return was too much for him ... and that all his history with Germ to see her with other eyes.

They had decided that Milagros and Sebastian would first enter the room and that they would tell him they had a visitor, someone he had long wanted to revisit ... and then Angie would come in.

- Dad, look what I found? - Milagros gives a photo to Nicolas, a photo of Angeles.

The last one Milagros had managed to get rid of, had never forgotten that day again: the day after Mary's funeral.

Milagros and Sabastian had gone home to Rosario and Miguel to say goodbye, and after another discussion between the two, Milagros saw Angie sitting at the door, with a kid about the same age, his best friend and confidante Pablo Gallindo . Before taking leave of his niece, he pulled out a small camera and took that picture. Milagros did not know that she would only see her niece again after almost 20 years.

- My Angie ... my princess ... your sister may have been very wrong in life, but the only thing that did not forgive her was to keep me from my granddaughters.

- Dad ... what if Angeles came back? If there was a chance you'd see her again?

- My dear...I would tell you that I could go to your mother that day...- and letting a tear fall...- On second thought, and although I miss Maria very much, I had to kill the I miss my princess.