Chapter 13 - Committed Return (Continuation 2)

After turning off, Angie came down, Ludmila was at the piano with Pablo and Brenda was still in the kitchen ... without anyone noticing she got behind Pablo and started singing with Ludmila ...

Esta es una história sin final

Empezó como um cuento y no acabará

Habla de pasión, de mi profesión

Es donde voy y quien soy

Es más fuerte que yo

Si una nota suena em mi interior

Me vuelvo el cantante y la cancion

Me vuelvo luna y también sol

Yo solo quiero cantar, tocar tu alma com mi voz

Yo solo quiero bailar, dar alas al corazón

Porque la música es vocación, es mi pasión

No es obsesión, es lo que soy...Aaaahhhhh

La música es mi verdade, Y no voy a enganar

- I missed singing with you ... - Pablo says embracing Angie ...

- Yes, it's been a long time since we sang together ... I think the last time was at our farewell party at the Studio ...

"Before we became teachers ... it was many years ago ..."

- You both look like two old men remembering the past ... it seems that they are so old ... - says Ludmila laughing at the two ...

- We are not old ... but we have good memories of the past ... - says Pablo smile to Angie.

- Yes, we have good memories ... but also some not so good ...

- And how about we all eat, before they start crying there like a "Marias Magdalenas" ... - says Brenda, leaving the kitchen and laughing at the two already with red eyes to the point of crying .. .

"Yes we are, I'm full of hunger ..." says Angie embracing Ludmila.

"Let's go because Angie has to feed my sister or brother ..." Ludmila says with a half-playful smile.

Meanwhile at dinner Angie tells how the conversation with Germ went, Ludmila did not hesitate to ask him if he had told her about the baby ... Angie smiled and said that she had told him, and that he had been happy, even though they would be separated from each other. one at your location, not knowing when and how they would be back together. He also told them that he would not stay in Buenos Aires ...

"Angie, but where are we going?" I mean I'll go with you ...

- If you want, yes, of course you can go with me. And before you ask me for your safety, I will not tell you.

"But why do not you stay, you know you can stay here as long as you want and the place of teacher is yours ..."

- I know Pablo and I appreciate the offer, but I need to get out of here. I do not want to meet either Jose or my mother.

"But at least tell me where you're going?"

"You'd better not know, so if you're asked you do not have to lie."

- Are you sure it's the best? You know you can stay here ... "Brenda says with a serious air, as if to make sure she did not mind anything about her staying there with them ...

"Yes, I do, and you, Ludmila, I know that all this is difficult and ... I would like you to come with me, but I realize if you do not want to go."

"Ludmila, if you do not want to go with Angie, you can stay here with us, no problem." Brenda and I are going to be very pleased to have you at home.