Chapter 15 - Surprises and Discoveries <continuation 1>

Meanwhile in Buenos Aires, José was going crazy, nobody could find out where the granddaughters were and Angie had simply disappeared. Angelica was beginning to think she might have been wrong about Joseph and to have supported the request of the granddaughter. However, after having tried to speak to him twice on the subject, he gave up because Joseph was furious and even violent when he realized that she was turning back with the word.

Olga and Ramalho tried in vain to get Angelica to go to the police and even the court so they could at least reopen the case. But Angelica was terrified, and she thought that maybe with her next to Joseph the granddaughters were more protected.

"Dona Angélica, I'm sorry to say, but you really think my girls are going to be more or less happy here. They would be happy with their parents ...

"I was wrong, I know ... but now what can I do. Joseph ... he ... I can not do anything right now.

"Dona Angelica, I know that maybe I'm intruding too much ..." Ramalho says with some care ... "but maybe if you went to the courthouse and counted as that" Lord "if you're behaving ... maybe ...

"I can not do it-and what if he stays the same with them?" At least if I'm here maybe I can support them somehow. Sorry, but I'm going to the bedroom, I'm tired. "And out of the salar, heading for the bedroom. Olga and Ramalho look at Angelica, they feel revolted with everything that happens ... but at the same time they have their feet and hand tied up.

"Ramalho, what can we do?" Something we have to do ... - says Olga beginning to squeeze Ramalho in a tight hug ...

- Olga ... Olga ... Personal Space, please ... - and when this wide Ramalho sighs relieved to breathe ... - Olga I do not know what we can do, except maybe be here when we if Violetta and Clara come back.

Suddenly a Jose euphoric enters ... with one of his lawyer smirking. Ramalho and Olga look at the two of them and then look at each other ... and at that moment a cold runs down their spine, they knew, they felt ... José had succeeded, he had found them.

"Where is Angelica?" - asks Jose to the two that remain in silence ... - Angelica! Angelica descends ... we get, we finally get ... I do not even know how I did not think of this before ... Angelica!

"Jose, can you please not yell ... and we get what?"

"Do you remember your daughter's friend having had Violetta hospitalized?" "Angelica just waved, remembering Pablo's harsh words" ... he decided to join the only person who did harm to his daughter, he decided against his daughter ... Angelica has a notion of what Angie is doing ... chose this ... instead of your daughter ... think about what you are asking your daughter ... ", but today she could see the mistake she had made ... - Then it was easy, it was just look for the clinical data of Violetta through your personal identification number.

"So you know where she is?" And how is she? Are you still in a coma? Angelica asked nervously.

"I do not know ... you think you could know these details ..." Angelica interrupts furiously ...

- Details? ... Joseph is our granddaughter and she's in a coma, and you do not even want to know if she's better ...

"Now I know where they are, I'm going to look for them ... I'm going to Seville today ... I can not believe it."

- Seville? Are they in Seville? Do you think Angie went back there?

"Yes, I do not know how I did not think of that before. Rosario's sister lives there ... it was only logical that they would go there. Finally, I'm going to end all this music antics ... Violetta came back to study and Clara will not even know what music is ...