Chapter 12 - Two Surprises, One Doom... (Continuation 2)

At the hospital in Seville, while Leon continues to look and caress Violetta, Tati and Gérmen clean up everything because it was time for the girl to go home when Xavier enters the room.

- Xavier, we got a little late with the jobs, but we're ready, okay Tati?

- Yes ... everything is neat ...

- All right boy ... let's go Tati.

- Wait, I'll say goodbye to Vilu ... - and getting close to her ... - See you tomorrow Vilu ... and take advantage now that Uncle Germ will take me to the car and you'll be alone with Leon.

- Tati ... - Germ looks at her ... and then Leon ... - You ... I'll trust, no funny thing ... - Leon looks at Tati and under ...

- Tati, you think you can ask her to shake my hand too ... please. - Tati looks at him with a frightened look ... - I believe in you, I know she "talks" to you ... I just wanted to that she would do the same to me, I miss her ... you can ask her.

Tati looks at Leon, and realizes that he really believes her, kisses her and goes to Vilu; when she gets close to her she says something in her ear very softly, Germ and Leon are close to her ... and see ... what else they want ... a sign ... a sign that she's really there ... a smile, it was not a smile from ear to ear was a light and beautiful smile ... Germ was already ringing the bell and as soon as the nurse arrived he asked to be called Dr. Herrera. They were euphoric, Germ already had tears in his eyes and could not stop looking at his daughter, and Leon picks up Tati in her lap and embraces her happily thanking him.

- What's up? Some problem?

"She smiled ... she smiled ..." said Leon laying Tati on the ground, taking the hand of Vilu ... - You smiled my love ... - and then felt, what I wanted to feel ... - she ... she shook my hand ... she He tightened it.

- Listen, I know you guys really want this to be real, but ...

- I saw Dr. Herrera, my daughter gave a smile ... no one told me. It was as if he was dreaming of something wonderful and smiling. "And saying this, he takes Vilu's other hand ..." You smiled ... "and after saying this ..." she ... she squeezed my hand.

- Excuse me ... - and putting himself in Leon's place, he takes her hand ... - Violetta, I'm Dr. Herrera, if you hear me, I need you to shake my hand ... - and wait ... until who finally feels a slight squeeze.- Nurse please call Professor Castro, listen, it's still early but ...

- She's waking up ... she'll wake up ...

- It seems that she is more conscious yes ... I want to do some tests but everything indicates that yes ... that she can wake up at any moment.

- I told you ... but nobody wanted to hear me," Tatiana says looking at everyone very seriously and hands on her waist ... "If they had heard me, she had already woken up a long time ago.

"You know ... you're right. And I owe you an apology ... "and saying this, Rodrigo opens his arms, waiting for the niece to forgive him ...

- Of course I do ... I love you Uncle Rodrigo, but I want to be here when she wakes up ... you can ask Mom and Dad to let me miss school ...

"No Tati, you know I adore you and do everything for you, but you have to go to school ..."

"Your uncle Rodrigo is right. And if Vilu were awake, I would tell you the same thing, "Gérmen tells her." You will continue to come after school ... and now I will go outside to speak to Angie. "

Angie was taking her bath, relaxing as she had not been for a long time, thinking about the conversation she had with her mother, Ludmila's visit to Priscilla and Vilu. There was so much going on in her life, it seemed like a roller coaster there were always dizzying descents that made her fall into a bottomless abyss: first the father with his cold and sometimes cruel form of talking to him, then it was Jose and the his threats and now the state of Vilu ... nothing was easy in his life. Suddenly she hears Ludmila scream, she leaves the bathtub wraps herself in the towel and leaves the bathroom to find her sitting on the bed shaking ... she cried, not caring that she was just wrapped in the towel she hugs her ...