Capítulo 6 - Looking for Angie <continuation 1>

And in the middle of this discussion between Germen and Jose, Violetta and Leon enter, she does not even want to believe what she's hearing ... she remembers well that her grandfather never liked talking about her mother, she always ran away from the topic or when she insisted She would tell him that her mother had given up living-but to hear him say everything about her mother and Angie, too, a person her grandfather did not even know-she could not allow. She begins to feel something inside her that she had never felt before: a revolt, an anger, an anger that consumes her and was about to explode; She could not let her grandfather talk like this to his mother or to Angie. Leon realizing his tension, Vilu's change of features, tries to grab her in order to prevent her from doing something she later regrets, but Vilu is faster and walks around the room screaming ...

- How can you ... how can you talk about my mother like that ... you're talking about my mom.

"Vilu, please be calm. Leon tells her that he tries to somehow calm her down. - That way you will not get anything ...

"No, Leon, I'm tired. You can not talk like that about my mother, I will not let you. And how can you talk about Angie like that? From someone you do not even know, how can you have such a grudge ...

- Violet! But what are these? "Joseph is amazed, and somewhat surprised, never before had she spoken to him like that.

"Violetta, please come up with Leon, let me talk to your grandfather ..."

"No, Papa, it's always been this way, as far back as I can remember, when I asked her something about Mommy or she did not answer or spoke ill of her.

- Dad, is this true? I can not believe you said Maria badly to Violetta. It was her mom, the woman I loved ...

"I never hid what I thought of" your wife. " - José is furious not only by the way Vilu talks to him but also by Germ.

"I never told you Papa, because you did not like to talk about her, either, because it made you suffer ... but Grandpa said he did not speak to my mom ... he said that she had abandoned me, that she had never liked me, because she only has Hate in the heart.

"Are Germs going to let her talk to me like this?" I never...

"Vilu, please, before you say what you do not owe ..." he asked her without the exact words to go into the room. - Leon please ...

- He only knows how to speak badly about everything and everything, what is worse is that you continue to speak badly about mom, and now Angie you do not even know ... you do not know what love is only hate within you.

"I will not let you talk to me like this, you heard ..." and she approaches Violetta, she does not know if her grandfather would beat her or if she just wanted to intimidate her ... but it would not work, she was not afraid. Jose was ready to beat Vilu ... Leon tries to intervene but Germ is faster ...

"Papa ... do not you dare touch Vilu ... my love, please let me talk to your grandfather ..." But she was so angry she could not even hear her father.

"You do not admit to me, Grandfather, I do not admit to you that you speak ill of my mother." And I will not allow you to speak evil of Angie, which to me is like the mother I never had.

"And why did not you ever think of it?"

"Mom had an accident ... it was an accident no one was to blame.

- An accident! It was an accident that could have been prevented. Your other "grandfather" forced her to go to that concert, it was he who killed her.

- What do you mean by that? It was an accident, no one was to blame, Daddy did you hide something about my mom's death ?!

- No, Vilu, it was an accident, no one was to blame. Dad arrives ...