Chapter 3 - The New Beginning (continuation 1)

After lunch while Germen went to work, Angie and Angelica sat down to chat in the living room while Clara lying in her crib slept; Vilu decided to go for a little rest, or at least to try, because although she was tired and she missed Angie and wanted to talk to her, she needed to be alone and think ... to think about all the changes that were taking place at home and in the her life. Those thoughts led her to Leon: what they had gone through, in everything they had struggled to be together and how they were now more united than ever. She got her cell phone to call him, but when she was about to call him she got a message on his computer:

- "Leon - Hello Love! Have you rested? "

- "Vilu - Hello Leon. No, I couldn't. I have so many things to tell you, you do not even know the amount of news back home."

- "Leon - News? What's up?"

- "Vilu - I have the most beautiful family in the world."

- "Leon - Is this the news?"

- "Vilu - No, the news is that I have a sister."

- "Leon - A sister ???"

- "Vilu - Yes, her name is Clara, and she's beautiful."

- "Leon - Germen and Angie have a daughter? And you are happy?"

- "Vilu - Yes, very happy ... I always wanted to have a sister."

- "Leon - So what about Ludmila?"

-"Vilu - Well, Ludmila it's like a sister to me also. "

- "Leon - You and Ludmila living as sisters was ... is really something that I never thought would happen. "

- "Vilu - Yes it is true, but Ludmila also changed much. And today I can say that we are really sisters."

- "Leon - You and Ludmila! Sisters! Who would say..."

- "Vilu - Leon ... she is not that bad either ... you know what would make me even happier? "

- "Leon - Let me see ... a chocolate?"

- "Vilu - Leon, I'm serious."

- "Leon - Me too. So it will be ... a bunch of flowers? "

- "Vilu - Leon! I would like to have you here by my side. "

- "Leon - Me to... I wanted to have you near me, too. I'm already full of homesickness. "

- "Vilu - It seems like forever since this morning. How are we going to get used to not seeing each other? Every day and all the time. "

- "Leon - We just will not wake up together and we will not have breakfast together. Because we the rest of the day we will pass together in the Studio. "

- "Vilu - That's what I'm really going to miss: fall asleep and wake up at your side, wake up and see you by my side, to be with you all the minutes of the day. "

- "Leon - I'll miss you too, but mostly to see you sleeping so quiet ... "

- "Vilu - Leon, did you watch me sleep?"

- "Leon - Yes, and you're even prettier."

- "Vilu - Leon ..."

- "Leon - What if I come to your house today?"

- "Vilu - Yes, I will be waiting for you. "

- "Leon - So goodbye my love ..."