Capítulo 8 - And Everything Took the Truth <continuation 3>

As soon as her friends leave, Vilu lets herself go in that swirl of feelings that are suffocating her. She sits in the middle of a hurricane that goes around her, which has no end or exit. And it is with this sense of despair that she eventually falls asleep tired of struggling, with something for which she does not feel she has the strength. When Francesca and Camila had gone down, Angie had left, and in the room were only Germ and Rosary. Joseph had been run over by a Rosary tired of so much discussion, and after several shouts, insults and offenses she had managed to put an end to it, and this time she had threatened Joseph who would call the police accusing him of psychological violence, Everyone knew that it was a shot in the dark that without proof was her word against his ... but Germ tired of all the confusion that his life had changed since the father appeared, he supports his mother and is ready to be a witness ... realizing that it would be two against him, and that probably Olga, Ramalho and even Violetta would be against him decided to leave, however, promised that tomorrow would be there at home to deal with the trip of five to Madrid.

When he saw them Germ asked about Vilu, he wanted to know how she was what Angie had told her, but mostly how she was. But they could not help much either, because the truth was that Vilu was too confused to talk to them about anything. Rosario still asked them if they did not want to stay, that Vilu might need to have two friends around, but Camila told them that she had been asking her to be alone. After they had said farewell, Germ that was with Clara in the lap looked at her and the tears began to fall. He was reliving everything again, the pain of loss, of loneliness, with the difference that Angie had not died, she had been taken away by Joseph; Rosário approached him and hugged him, he looked at Rosário and let himself go in that hug. All he needed at that moment was to feel supported ... after some time asked him to stay with Clara, he needed to go see Vilu.

"Germen wait, I've been thinking ... what if you came with me to Seville?"

- Mom ... I do not want to go with Papa to Madrid and you're telling me to go with you?

- But it is not the same. My idea is to get you out of here, under the influence of your father, to get Violetta and Clara out of this war that is not theirs. And then it was a good opportunity for you to meet Luzia and ...

"Maybe you're right, but I can not go without at least talking to Angie and telling her where I'm going with the girls, why even if I'm going to take Clara out of the country she has to authorize." And I think there's someone who should go too: Leon.

- Leon ... but he did not get upset with Violetta ... I heard him he was furious with her. I do not know Germ, he was very hard on her ...

- I know mom ... Leon is impulsive ... he reminds me a lot when I was young. Violetta will resist going, I know the daughter I have, but if I tell her I'm willing to take Leon.

- I'm good, you know. I'm going to call your aunt, I'll ask you to get everything. You got any idea when we're going?

"Two days from now, maybe-once you get permission from Angie to get Clara."

- So I'll talk to her today ... so she can wait for us in two days, Germ ... - and Rosário sits next to his son ... - everything will be fine ... but remember your Father can not know.

"Thank you, Mom ... for everything." I was thinking maybe we'd better go to a Hotel these days ... "Rosario nodded, it was not the ideal but with Jose ..." Well, I'll talk like Violetta. She will not like it very much, but it might be that with the idea of Leon go also with us she gets more excited about the trip.

Germ knows that Violetta will contest his decision, that he will not want to leave Buenos Aires, he knows his daughter, but he is hopeful that with the idea of seeing Leon, of being with him again, of living on the same roof with It is easier to convince her. She knocked lightly on the door, but Violetta did not answer ... she decided to strike again with a little less lightness, but again silence; Then opens the door slowly, with everything that has happened in the last days she may have simply fallen asleep, and she needs to rest, but as soon as she enters she realizes that Vilu is awake, sitting on the bed with her back to the door ... she realizes that She is crying