Capítulo 7 - Forgotten Memories <continuation 1>

And taking a picture of Germ and Angie's wedding, he recalls several moments in the past: that beautiful girl with blond hair, green eyes ... running, jumping, dancing, singing ... it seemed like yesterday that she had seen her like an angel Beautiful ... but there was a beautiful woman and the expression was still the same, she inspired a brilliant sweetness.

"She's still as beautiful as I remembered." She always had this look of an angel ... but she was so devilish ...

- You still remember Angie? But so many years passed.

"Yes, but there are features that do not change ... and Angeles has not changed at all, it has the same expression she had when she was a child. You remember when she fell on a Christmas and the tree fell on her, and when we took her out of there, she laughed as if it were nothing.

- Yes, Maria was so distressed ... but when we raised the tree Angie laughed ... with the lights all shuffled in that blond hair ...

- And these green eyes, which flooded us with sweetness, tenderness, candor, innocence until ... continues with the same look. Do you know where she is?

"I do not know, nobody knows. She does not answer the phone to anyone, I do not know her. I'm going crazy ... I can not imagine my life without her ... and Vilu is wrong, Angelica is worse ...

"And you've already looked for her, have you talked to her friends?"

"Yes, Mom, I searched everywhere." And I talked to Pablo, the director of the Studio is Angie's childhood friend, he was going to try to talk to her. Angelica thinks he knows where she is, but ... what worries me the most now is Dad ...

"Your father, of course, what did he do now?" Or rather saying what he wants to do?

"He's looking for Angie, he wants to get Clara." He wants to take her and Violetta to Madrid.

- Your father wants what? But he's worse than I thought ...

"You know what he's like, if you need to, you can get Clara's guard for him." Mom, I'm going crazy with all this ... I can not take it anymore ...

"You do not realize that your father has lived with this hatred for years, and he can not get rid of him-or rather he does not want to get rid of himself. Without this hatred he has nothing, he lost everything: he lost Angelica, he lost me, he lost you and Vilu. Germ, we have to stop this, Angelica has to know. If you take this trump off your father he will not be able to do anything.

"Angie will never let you." Mom, Angelica is ... everything to her. When Maria and Miguel died they only had each other, they supported themselves, they helped themselves, they had a very strong connection.

"Yes, I know that. It was very hard. They lost Maria, and in a way they lost Violetta, too.

"Because I was selfish and thought only of myself ..."

- Yes this is true. Soon after, Miguel died in a strange way. But Luzia is right: you do not have to pay for our mistakes.

- Yes we do not have to pay for your mistakes, but the truth is that we have always paid them. Ever.

- Why do you say this?

- Remember what I and Maria went through? What happened to get together?

"Yes, I remember well. This hatred, this anger, made us all suffer and it's time to end it. Germ you have suffered too much.

"Mom, I told you, Angie would rather give her life than see Angelica suffer through this whole story.

"Germ, where can I find this Pablo?" In this Studio? Give me the address, I want to talk to him, because whoever is going to speak to Angeles is not going to be you, not Angelica, let alone Jose. It's me.