Capítulo 11 - Hope is the last one to die <continuation 1>

Angie, on hearing what almost faints, Leon that is close to her grasps her, Germen that also was in shock, to see it to faint goes next to her and embraces her. Angie cries in her arms, Leon is once again in a corner crying, Rosario is not sure what to do until Profesor Castro interrupts them.

- Your daugther is in a coma and with the ventilator, she had a cardiorespiratory arrest after arriving at the Hospital, and to avoid cardiac or respiratory damages we decided to put it with the ventilator.

- Germen, I know all this is a lot to assimilate, but we need to know if Violetta has had a small respiratory or cardiac problem, or if there's anyone in the family with that sort of problem.

- No ... she's always been healthy ... never ... in relation to the rest, I do not know, Mom?- Rosary shook her head and Louis turned to Angie.

- On the mother's side was there any case of ...?

- I do not know, I do not think so.

- And your father Angie, Michael, he died with a heart problem, did he not? - Ask Rosary.

- No ... he ... it was not from the heart ... - Angie did not want to believe, after all those years trying to forget what had happened, everything that happened that day was coming back to haunt her ... no, she would not talk about it.

And after she said that she took her suitcase and left ... she needed to release the anguish that was making her feel. She did not want to talk about that or even could not talk about her father's death ... she had never told what happened that day except with Pablo, but the truth was that for the "world" he died because of a heart attack because that was what the autopsy said. No one had ever known Michael's true cause of death, and that was how Angie wanted that to go on.

- Can we go see Vilu? I want to go see my daughter?

- Yes, of course ... I'll take you myself. - Louis tell him.

When he opens the door, Angie was sitting on the floor with her knees between her arms and her head over them. Germen comes up to her and tells her something and they hug each other. In the cabinet Rodrigo tries to know if her father really died or not with some heart problem Rosário guarantees that it was what at the time she knew.

Rodrigo then asks Louis to try to find out from Angeles the cause of Michael's death, it was very important to know it. Louis leaves and finds the two hugged and than takes them to Violetta's room, when they enter the shock was enormous Angie goes to her niece and cries on her, Germen although the tears run down his face he is static looking at his daughter: she was so fragile, so vulnerable, he felt helpless before that, he felt bad, without strength, he wanted to walk, but it was as if someone had suddenly clue him on the floor and although he wanted to move, he could not . Angie was still standing next to Vilu, tears streaming down her face without ceasing and between kisses and caresses she talked to her, she did not know if she was listening to her but she was speaking to her and begging her to wake up.

- Angie I know that moment is not the best but ... I really need to know if your father died with a Heart problem... - Angie turned pale, she would not be able to escape of that, although she already said no they continued to insist, at that moment Germen came out of his lethargic state and went to Angie once he realized that with Louis's question she had gone whither than lim- It's important to ...

- I already said no ... my father did not die, nor did he ever have heart problems

- But Rosario she says that ...

- My father ... he had a cardiac arrest, yes ... but he ...

- Then this may all be genetic what your father had, can...