Capítulo 8 -And Everything Took the Truth

Germ was confused, but at the same time enthusiastic: Angie wanted to talk to him, she wanted to see him, and that was all she could say was that everything could be solved. He liked to tell Violetta, he knew she would be more excited, but Angie had asked not to tell anyone. So she left the office ready to go to meet Angie, looked at Violetta was happy with Clara in her lap, with Francesca and Camila doing antics to make her smile. No, she could not ruin her happiness, Violetta had been so sad when she realized that Rosario had not been able to bring Angie back, so that she could give him new hope and decided not to tell her anything. At that moment seeing her with Clara, she was so happy, if no one knew what was going on they could even say that they were a perfectly normal family. Rosario, who despite all her mistakes was trying to sort things out, was happy with both granddaughters.

Germ still considered again interrupting all that commotion, telling them that he would leave, but they would ask too many questions and he did not want to have to lie anymore, so he decided to leave without anyone seeing him. As I drove to the Studio, I was only thinking about one thing - what would Angie want to talk about? Would she go home with him? Or had she decided to end the marriage?

When she has just packed her suitcases in the car, Angie leaves for her meeting with Germ. On the way she thinks about what she's about to do, she knows that getting away from problems never solved anything, how many times her mother had said that phrase to her or even Pablo, but at the same time she knows that this separation has to happen. She needs to find a way to tell Angelica all that plot between her father and Rosario, to tell her about Luzia but most of all she has to go in peace with her past - she has to be able to forgive her father.

Arriving at the Studio, one can only hear the sound of the band of young men rehearsing a new theme, in the recording booth were Brenda and Pablo. They are all so focused on their work that no one gives by their arrival, so she stays in the middle of the entrance hall remembering everything that happened in that place: all the years she had been a student, what she had learned from all the teachers; Antonio reminded him that now a father had been thinking about her so often; What he had suffered when he realized that he could be without the music, without Studio, which after being without Maria and without Vilu would have been difficult times, all because his father did not want Angie to continue along the same path Maria had chosen.

After Maria's death, Miguel did not want any more music around him, and Angie had paid dearly for this fancy of her father, who had stopped paying Studio. It was worth to him at the time the mother who knew that the song was all that remained to Angie was to talk to Antonio and got him a scholarship - the mother had always helped her throughout her life, how she could Tell you all this story of betrayal and deception.

She remembered the moment that Antonio invited them and Pablo, at the end of the course of students to teach in the Studio, the two inseparable friends would continue their professional journey together. They were, unforgettable moments that she revived with longing and with immense joy.

Thinking of everything that had happened in that place, she realized how she had missed everything: that she was just there looking at those empty rooms, but they were full of life during the day; He missed teaching, the clamor, the discussions of the kids, the little ones and the great victories that they had all achieved ... at last he missed everything he did in that magical and unique place. This was undoubtedly her place, the only place she had been truly happy. He went to the room where they staged the shows, Zoom, and sat down in the middle of the stage, closed his eyes and suddenly it was as if he could relive everything again: the rehearsals for the Shows, the first time he heard Vilu singing, all the wonderful moments he lived with her, remembered that moment when he had sung with Germ at the piano ... as it had been magical. Somehow strange to be there she felt closer to her and to Germ.