Chapter 15 - Surprises and Discoveries

At the entrance to the building where Milagros, and now Angie, lived; three children have just arrived each with their backpack. Francisco, Mariana and Angela, three lovely children that everyone in the area knew and liked. Do not be the grandchildren of Dona Milagros Carrara Ponte, known for helping or trying to help everyone in that building and even in that area.

- I came first ... I AM THE CHAMPION.- said the boy.

- You always do the same, you're a cheater.- said the older girl.

- No, I'm not Mariana. I count to three ...don't blame me if you are as slow as a snail...- says Francisco to his sister Mariana.

- Fran, do you know the story of the "Hare and the Turtle"?- Asks the smaller girl when she finally gets close to the two older brothers, the boy looked to his little sister and give her a smile as if to say "Of course I do"... Good. Because you might even be quick and smart like the Hare, but I'm the Turtle...

Both Francisco and Mariana look at the girl, with a glaze like they didn't understand anytihing, and without realizing it, their mother appears behind and smiles to the porter Mr. Oscar, who opens the door...and as soon as he did the little one, with brown hair and grey eyes enters first.

- You see I am the turtle ... because I won... - giving a good sound of laughter that infected everyone when they realized that the girl had deceive her siblings.

- Good afternoon, Mrs. Paula. - Mr. Oscar say. - Good afternoon, children.

- Good afternoon Mr. Oscar. - say the three in chorus

- Good afternoon, Mr. Oscar. Ok, let's go upstairs ... your grandmother phoned me to say we had visitors so no fights, did you hear?- The three of them looked at their mother and nodded. Until they stop staring at the little girl, who stayed in the same place without moving ...

- Mom, will daddy come home today or are he working?"

- Your Father is coming home tonight. Today wil be he to tell you the good-nigth story, just like you love...-pointing a finger at the girl's doll's nose ...

- Yeah ... I miss daddy telling me the story ...

- I know princess. But daddy has to work and you know he adores you ... he loves all of you. Well let's... - and in this the phone rings ... - Look, it's your father ..

"- Paula, where are you?"

"- I just got home...and you?

"- I'm parking the car. Wait a little  a bit and we all go up together ..."

"- Okay, we'll wait ..." - turning to the three children ... "Let's wait a little bit for your father, he's coming."

So the four of them were waiting for Dr. Henrique Diaz, a pediatric surgeon in career progression. He had been a student of Doctor Roberto Castillo, uncle of Gérmen on the part of his father, and of Angie by marriage with her aunt Cristina (younger sister of her father Miguel), and now worked directly for this one. When he reached them, the littlest of the children literally threw herselve at his neck. Angela, or Angel as she was treated by her family, was undoubtedly the princess of the family and the littlepie of her father's eyes. Henry tucked her into his lap, greeted the porter, and then walked to his wife and the other children. He kissed his wife, gave her eldest daughter a hug, and a greeting of those weird hands on her son. And the five of them climbed the elevator toward the house, not knowing who the mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother had at home.

- Mom, who's the grandmother's visit anyway? I hope that isn't one of those boring friends of hers ...

- Francisco. That is no ways of talking about your grandmother's friends ...