Capítulo 9 - The Reunion <continuation 2>

It was Rosary,  Germen went to open ... and heading for At the door.

- Mom ... you're late ... I've already managed to make her sleep ... you may go ... and Vilu?

- I'm sorry ... it was precisely because of Vilu that I took so much more time ... I almost had to drag her to bed.

- Leon of course... thank you mom. Well let's sleep too ... tomorrow we have to wake up very early. Good night, mom.

- Good nigth, Germen, anything just say- And she leaves, Germen turns, and the vision that he has leaves him speechless. Angie was with Clara in her lap singing, cradling her to fall asleep ... were moments like that he wanted to keep ... and live forever. When she finally gets her to sleep, Angie puts Clara in her crib and turns around ... and when she does, she finds the most beautiful smile she knows, the same smile she loves so much ...

- I already missed your smile ...- and coming closer ... -... I missed those eyes, the touch of your arms - and at that time Germen began to slide his hands around the waist of Angie, who feel his touch and join her body to his body. Soon their lips touch, and they surrender to all that love they feel, to passion, to longing.

The night passed, neither of them having slept, the longings were immense and the night seemed short. They were both lying looking at Clara, who had woken up and was playing with them and laughing ...

- It's dawning, we have to get up and go to the airport soon ...

- Germen ... about that, I've been thinking ... and if ...

- Angie, will not you tell me you've given up on going? Please do not do this to me ... you know that someday you'll have to ...

- Germen ... - give him a kiss so as to silence him ... - let me continue please. - He looks at her leaving her speak ... - I was thinking of going to the four of them to spend a few days together alone away from everything and everyone ... then we could go to Seville ...

-The five of them, glad that Vilu stays there for you, you will not want to go without Leon.

- Yes, you're right ... so let's go the five ...- and laughs at Clara who laughs as she looks at Angie.

- So where are these two beautiful girls going to want to go ...?

- I do not know ... but wherever we are since we are all together I will be happy ... how about we ask Vilu and we all decided together?

- So ... - getting up on the phone ... - let's call her ... - but Angie tries to stop ... - What is it now?

- Do you know what time it is? - and he does not respond ... - it's five in the morning, let her sleep some more ... then I want to take this time to kill both of you ... - Kiss the Germ and fill Clarita with pampering.

And so they stay awhile until the three of them fall asleep ... suddenly they hear someone knocking on the door very insistently, Germ is the only one who wakes up and looks at the hours on his watch and quickly realizes that they are late, not Too late

- Angie ... love ... I think we all lost the plane ... wake up love.

- As? Who lost the plane? The plane ... Vilu ...

- And either I'm wrong or she's the one who's beating and ... - that moment the cell phone starts ringing and he sees that it's Violetta calling ... - and at this moment I have about twenty unanswered calls ... - Get up and open the door, Angie gets up to run ... - Hi Vilu ... I ...

- "Hi Vilu" ... is the only thing you know how to say ... you know we lost the plane, we've been calling you for more than an hour ...

- Vilu, you can calm down, please do not shout. And first I fell asleep for a good reason ... - and in saying this he did not avoid a half joking smile... - second we can always get another ... and third ... - at that time as if they had combined Angie appears with that smile which Germen loved most of all. Vilu's jaw dropped, she did not even want to believe it, it seemed like a dream. Angie was right in front of her, and without waiting for anything else to run into her arms, her Angie, her aunt, her mother had come back, or had not she?