Capítulo 10 - Two Trips, Two Destinations

The flights followed their course: one to Seville with stopover in Madrid and another to the mystery destination that Germen had chosen with stopover in Rio de Janeiro. He had never gone to that country but when he was searching the Internet, he thought that they could get to know each other again, it was as if a new chapter of their lives was about to begin. It was a country full of history, with magnificent and different places, with a very rich popular culture ... he was sure Angie would love.

The flights were made during the night, which would mean a bad night's sleep ... but none of them cared much about it. Everyone, except Clara, was not accustomed to the sensation of altitude in our ears and she was rather grumpy. Rosario tried everything to calm her, but nothing appeased her; Vilu tried to sing because it usually worked, but Clara just kept quiet for a few seconds and then started crying again. Suddenly he had an idea, called the hostess and asked her something that neither Rosario nor Leon realized. After a while, she received a signal from the hostess, putting the headphones on Clara's ears ... she gave a big smile, as if she had seen Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny and finally fell asleep smiling. Rosario and Leon looked at the two of them, amazed but above all inquisitive.

- Vilu, may I ask what your sister is listening to ...?

- You can ... - and she put the headphones into Rosario and then into Leon ears ... and smiles.

- But ... it's Angie's voice ... I'm sure, Violetta did you gone insane?- rosario says to her with a wide-open.

- Vilu, are you aware that the whole plane is listening to your aunt singing now?- Leon asks, looking at her in the back of his eyes and looking at the other passengers, some with their headphones on, by the suggestion of those who heard it.

- Yes, I have ...- and glanced at the plane ... - and it seems they are enjoying it as much or more than Clara.

- If Angie dreamed about this... I think you ...- Leon said, kissing her.

- But she'll never know ... it's our secret. Promise?

They both look at her, who was very serious, give a smile and both agree not to reveal that little secret. She put on her headphones and could not help but smile. It was as if Angie was there beside her singing to make her fall asleep. She looked at Clara who slept calmly but with the same smile, then looked to the side and saw many of the passengers Sleeping listening to her aunt sing, nested to Leon and also she fell asleep listening to Angie sing, her aunt ... her "mother".

Meanwhile on the flight to Rio, Angie and Gérmen spoke of a thousand and one things: from Rosario, Vilu, Vilu and Leon, from Clara; Until Angie talks about Luzia.

- Did you ask Luzia about my mother?

- Yes ... I'm going to live with her, it may cost me to think of her as "sister" and I do not know if I'll ever get it, but I can learn more about her.

- Angie! Mom did not make you do anything, did she?

- No, my love, I asked. You had to see the brightness of your mother's eyes talking about her, and the grandchildren, she showed me photographs of them ... and ...

- I see the part of the grandchildren touched you and loved your new nephews. I hope Vilu does not take as his father jealous, otherwise ...

- Violetta will always be special to me. She is my beautiful niece who I love most of all. It's like I'm not myself.

- I love the way you talk about Vilu, how your eyes shine on her ...- Germen approaches Angie and gives her a little kiss.

- Your mother also showed me a picture of her ... of Luzia with her husband, Luís ...