Capítulo 7 - Forgotten Memories

Germ hoped Violetta would start asking questions without stopping, but instead she got up and took the picture of them all four, and when she turned around she stared at him for a moment and then sat down next to him and hugged him . A hug where he unloaded all the frustration he felt but also all the love. It was a brief hug but Germ felt it lasted for hours.

"Vilu, do you want to ask me a question?" I know you must be very confused ...

"Papa, I hope you know that Angie loves you very much, and that you are suffering from all this. And yes I have lots of questions, but the main one where Angie is? Do you know where it's right?

"No, Vilu, I have no idea where she is, but I and your grandmother Angelica are already looking.

- But ...

"Vilu, I know you want answers about where Angie and Clara are but I still can not give them. And you're sure to have more questions.

- Yes, I have ... of course I do. Dad, and this "Auntie" that "popped up" out of nowhere, do you know where she is?

- I know, she lives in Spain, more precisely in Seville. In fact your grandmother took her to see the show last year, she already knows you from afar.

- She went to the concert? And grandmother Rosario too? And you know her?

"No, I've never seen her. What I do know is that your grandmother had left her with "a friend" for her to raise. Your grandfather ... well you know enough about your grandfather to imagine what he said to your grandmother.

- Yes, I think I'm getting to know you. Do you know anything else, what's its name, do you know us?

"Her name is Luzia, and it seems she always knew everything." Your grandmother told me this morning that ...

- You talked to Grandma Rosario, she comes to Buenos Aires?

"Yes, I did, and she does not come." I told her because you know she can always get around to your grandfather ... but she's not coming.

"But she knows where yours is, your ... this is so confusing dad."

"I know, yes, she told me Luzia, I always knew your grandmother was your mother. They saw each other from time to time, because your grandmother often went to Seville to see her. At the time I did not even notice anything, I always thought she gave it and everything was settled.

- And after all, Grandma Rosario never left her ... but ...

"No, never, and never left her with a supposed" friend. " Luzia was raised with Aunt Mercedes, she always knew who she was and the whole story behind her birth.

"And Angie knew it now." Germ nodded. "And did Mom know?"

"No, your mother never knew." And I'm sorry to tell you that your grandmother Angelica could never know, that's why Angie left the house.

"I would never tell you anything, Papa, but ... why did you tell me?" You could have just given me Angie's letter ...

- Yes, Vilu could. But as Angie says, and your Grandmother Rosary also told me on the phone, it's time to end the lies and I promised Angie and you that I would never lie again. I failed that promise with Angie but I will not fail you.

- Dad, what's going to happen now? Grandma Angelica may not know she would suffer much. The other day you were hours talking to me about Grandpa Miguel, you should have seen the sparkle in her eyes.

"I know Vilu, I know. But your grandfather will not stop, he wants ... to return to Spain. - Vilu looks at Germ not realizing what the problem is ... - He wants to go back to Spain with us: with me, with you and with Clara.