first Christmas together (Max Verstappen)

You look at all the people passing you, all from different countries, but you are looking for someone from the Netherlands. You spot a gray cap with his logo on it and you instantly start to smile. You run towards him and jump into his arms. He laughs and hugs you close to his chest. You are quite a bit smaller than him and your head is against his chest smelling his cologne.
  "Hey babe." He says when he loosens his grip to look into your eyes.
  "Hey Max." You smile brightly and stand on your toes to kiss him. When your lips touch his the world around you fades away once more, like it always does when you kiss his soft lips. When you pull back you look into his sparkling eyes.
  "Are you ready?" You ask and he nods. You take his hand and the two of you walk to your car. He places his luggage in the trunk and then gets into the passenger's seat. With his hand on your thigh you drive to your apartment where he places his bags in your room and then walks down the stairs where you have hot chocolate ready with whipped cream and some home made cookies.
  "Do you want to watch a movie?" You ask him and he nods. You sit down on the sofa and Max sits down beside you. You decide to pick a romantic Christmas film since the day after tomorrow it would be Christmas. It would be your first Christmas together. You were together for two years now, but because your family both lived in different countries and so did they, they didn't have the chance yet to celebrate it together.
You lean against him with your mug in your hand and Max places his arm around you, giving you a kiss on the top of your head. It slowly starts to get dark and when the movie ends you get op to turn on all the Christmas lights you had in your house, which were quite a lot. It just made your apartment look lovely. When you look out of the window for a little while you feel the strong arms of Max around your waist and his head on your shoulder. You smile. This would be the best Christmas you had ever had. You looked at your watch to see it was already getting later in the evening.
  "Max..." You say, trying to get out of his grip. "I don't know what you want, but I want something to eat." He mumbles something in your neck, but you can't hear what he says and try even harder to get out of his grip, but you fail, he is just to strong. "Max..." You say again, laughing this time. "Can you let me go? I want to make waffles." Finally he lets you go and you grab all the ingredients to make the waffles. You mix them up and put the batter into the waffle-iron. Only fifteen minutes later you have a whole mountain of waffles and with fresh fruit, whipped cream, jam and syrup the two of you sit down at the dinner table and talk about the end of the Formula One season and the beginning of Max's and your holidays.

Two days later you wake up because Max gives you a kiss on your forehead. You slowly open your eyes, the bright sunlight coming through the window. A smile appears on your face when you look at the blue eyed Formula One driver that is sitting on your bed with a tray with yours and his breakfast on it.
  "Fijne kerst." He says in Dutch and you smiled. You had asked him to teach you some Dutch words and sentences a few weeks ago and 'merry Christmas' was one of them.
  "Fijne kerst." You say back and sit up straight to give Max a kiss. "You have made breakfast for the two of us?" You say and when he nods your hart melts. He is such an amazing boyfriend. "Thank you." You give him another kiss. He places the tray on your lap and walks around the bed to sit next to you under the covers. You move a little closer to him and place the tray on both of your laps. You both start to eat and you can't help but feel immensely happy. Christmas was already one of your favorite times of the year and getting it to spend with your boyfriend, made it even better.
When you finish your breakfast you get the dress you had bought especially for today and walk to the bathroom where you put it on. You curl your hair and put on some make-up. You don't have anything special planned for today, just being together, open up some presents and having dinner together. You have the most things already prepared and only have to heat them up and cook some other small things. Before walking downstairs you slip into your pumps and then make your way down the stairs. Max looks real handsome, he has some dark jeans on with a dark blue shirt, his hair perfectly styled.
  "You look amazing y/n" He says when he looks at you. The black dress reaches to just above your knees and it has long sleeves. Your cheeks heat up and you quickly look away after saying he looks very good too. You and Max sit down on the sofa, after collecting all the presents from underneath the Christmas tree. You give him your present first. You bite your lip, you don't know if he will like it, but you hope he does. Out of the small box he gets the Rolex watch you had bought him. When he looks at you he has a huge smile on his face.  "Thank you." He assures you. "It is amazing!" You smile and he gives you your present. You open it to see a little jewelery box and a smile start to form on your face. When you open the box to see a necklace with a small hart in it in which a M and your first letter are carved. You tear up and Max gets the necklace out and puts it around you neck.
  "Thank you." You say and you give him a kiss on his lips. He sees how happy you are with his present, which makes him happy.
You and Max open the last presents and by the time you did that and watched another movie it is time to start preparing your Christmas dinner. Max insists to help you, so now the two of you are cooking. Although Max is eating more than he is helping you.
  "Max stop eating and start cooking!" You say laughing. He chuckles and helps you wherever he can.

An hour later the table is set and all the lights are dimmed, except for the Christmas lights and the candles on the table. Max's blue eyes sparkle in the flickering light and once more you realize how handsome your boyfriend actually is. You eat in silence for a while, looking at each other and enjoying each others company. When you Max says something you start to talk some small talk and after another fifteen minutes you decide to go outside for a walk. It is freezing outside, so you put on your cap and gloves after you put on your shoes. Max opens the door and you walk after him, placing your keys in your pocket. After Max closed the door he takes your hand and you start walking. You head to the park, one of your favorite places to be. You breath in the cold air and while you walk you and Max look at all the lights that decorate the whole city.
Once you stand next to the lake in the park you look up to the sky, not a star is visible, the whole sky is clouded. You shiver when a cold breeze strokes your cheeks and you feel Max's arms around you. You lock eyes with him and then he places his lips on yours. You close your eyes and deepen the kiss. When you pull back and look at the Dutchman you notice some snowflakes in his hair. It has started to snow and slowly the snowflakes land on the both of you. You smile and look at Max.
  "This is the best Christmas ever."

Okay, this is the first one :). I'm not completely satisfied with the end, but I promised to upload again today, so here it is :) I hope you like it. If you want to send me a request do it! I love writing and I hope I make you guys happy with my stories! Tell me what you think!