sick-making nerves (Charles Leclerc)

This one was requested by the lovely OrchideaSolitaria! I really hope you like it!

You were a huge Formula One fan, more specifically a Ferrari fan. You were at the track that would be hosting the American Grand Prix since you had been able to get your hands on tickets for the entire weekend. You even got one ticket to go and see the Sauber garage and you were over the moon with it, which was kind of odd, considering you were a Ferrari fan, but even above that, you were a huge fan of Charles Leclerc. Your love for that driver went above everything. If he would have been a Mercedes driver you would have happily cheered him on. Lucky for you, he would be racing at Ferrari next year.

"I'll see you after your tour." You father said and he squeezed your shoulders as he stood behind you. "Your mother and I are going to walk around for a while, see what there is to do around here." You nodded and gave both of your parents a kiss on their cheek. 

"Have fun." You sent your mother another dashing smile and then walked away towards the entrance of the paddock where you waited for a little. 

Within fifteen minutes you were standing in the middle of the Sauber garage and with a big smile on your face, you looked around until your eyes landed on Charles' car. It was a serious beauty. It had been your first thought at the start of the season and it hadn't changed. However, you were happy number sixteen would be put on one of the red cars in the foreseeable future. When Marcus and Charles entered the pit box, you ripped your eyes off the car and as you look at the Monegasque, your breath hitches in your throat. He was much more handsome in real life than in all the pictures you had seen on the internet and from the interviews you had seen on the tv. He smiled and you felt your knees going week at the sight. When it was your turn to meet Marcus, he was the first for you to pass, you gave him your notebook for him to put his autograph in. 

"Hi." Was the only thing you could get over your lips. That nervous you were. You smiled slightly as a thank you and moved on to Charles. You were last in line and the rest had already left after being sent away. You were even more starstruck now you were standing eye to eye with Charles Leclerc: your ultimate favourite driver and the only reason you were in the Sauber garage.

"How are you doing?" Charles asked politely and when he looked up from his notebook he frowned. "Are you okay, you look a little pale." You cursed yourself and your body, why of all the moments you could choose, did you have to feel nauseous then?

"I'm okay I guess." You tried to force a smile, but Charles saw right through it, plus you didn't sound very convincing.

"Why don't you sit down?" He gently pushed you towards a chair and made you sit down. "Here, drink some water." He gave you a bottle and crouched down in front of you. You took a few sips, but you still didn't feel well at all. Charles looked at you and it only made you feel worse. You were very conscious of the way you looked and at that moment, it must have been awful. 

"Charles, come on buddy." Charles was being called away and he looked at the engineer calling him for a second before returning his gaze to you. 

"You just stay here okay? I'll tell them to keep an eye on you." He placed his hand on your knee and then stood up. You forced another smile and when he walked away, you let a shaky breath slip. 

xxx

Before Charles returned to his pit box, you had already left to reunite with your parents. When Charles arrived he couldn't help himself but feel disappointed to not see the girl around anymore. He asked his engineers where she had gone to only find out you had left shortly after Charles had driven his car onto the track. He sighed, shaking his head. He didn't even know why he felt like that. He didn't even know your name, so why was he so upset about it. He looked around the garage to find his phone, once again he had forgotten where he had left it and then his eyes fell on your notebook. In your hurry to get away from the paddock you had left it. He took it and walked to his motorhome to look through it. There were some amazing sketches, autographs from multiple people and a bucket list. The first things that caught his eye were your dreams to go to a GP and to meet him. He chuckled softly. That were two things you could check off your list, if only you still had it. Then he came up with a great idea. He could just make a picture and send it, he knew the chance was small he would find you between all the people that would reply, but it was worth a shot. He made a picture and put it in his Instagram story. 

This lovely girl left this in my pit box, if you want it back, please send me a PB and I'll tell you where to go to get it back. 

You were scrolling through your Instagram feed the moment Charles put the picture in his story and you were quick to look at it. You bit your lip and quickly replied to the photo.

Hey Charles, it is mine, thank you for giving me the opportunity to get it back, my notebook means a lot to me. 

Seeing you were so fast to answer, not many had had the time to do so as well, so it wasn't hard for Charles to check it was you.

Come to the entrance of the paddock, I'll be there. 

You sighed. Little did he know he was the reason you were nauseous. You were so nervous to meet him it actually made you sick and now you got to see him again, only to be scared to actually throw up that time. 

"Mom, I forgot my notebook, I'm going to get it." You said to your mother, your father had just left to do something and she nodded. 

"We'll see you, we're staying here for a while." You left and headed to the entrance of the paddock once again and you saw Charles soon as did he see you. 

"Here, why were you gone so fast?" He asked you as he handed you the notebook, not letting go quite yet. 

"I uh..." You stuttered and bit your lip. "You're my favourite driver, I didn't know how to behave and ended up making a fool out of myself. I left before I could embarrass myself even further than I already did." Charles smiled sweetly. 

"Don't worry, you didn't make a fool out of yourself. Why don't you give me your number, we could hang out tonight, I would like to see you try to do something to make me think you are just some crazy fangirl." You blushed and took Charles phone from him to put your number in it. "I guess I'll see you tonight then," Charles smirked. 

"Please do know what you are signing up for." You warned him, a small smile playing on your lips as your heart was about to jump out of your chest. 

Taglist: 
sebvettgirl
AshleyDorina
OrchideaSolitaria
Thclouds
XeniaFrei
sariitiisima
musicalem21
f1lovesme
emz353
salllsx