threatened (Carlos Sainz Jr)

Hi everyone. I haven't published a one shot in a while because I have been busy, but here is one since I have the day off from school today! It was requested by AshleyDorina I hope you enjoy it!

The Canadian Grand Prix was the next one up. You were travelling the world with Carlos. He had been your boyfriend for a few years and you were head over heels for him. Every spare moment you had you spent with him and this week you had a week off so you got the chance to go to Canada for the Grand Prix.

"Carlos? Baby?" You called his name, but there was no response. 

"Carlos went to do some interviews." You heard behind you and it made you jump. 

"Nico!" You exclaimed and hit him softly. "Jerk..." You mumbled and Nico chuckled. "Do you know how long it will before he will be back?" Nico shook his head. 

"It could be a while." You nodded. You knew Carlos had a lot of duties to fulfil in a race weekend, but you had hoped he had been there.

"I'm here," Nico said, not a hint of awkwardness in his voice or the way he was behaving. You looked at him, your eyebrows furrowed. "Just thought you might want some company now Carlos isn't here." He said and was about to set a step closer to you, but Carlos came in. 

"Luckily I am now, so..." He looked at Nico, a look in his eyes you hadn't seen before in the nowadays so calm looking orbs. He placed his arm around your waist and put his hand in the back pocket of your jeans. You chuckled softly when you heard one of the team members whistle at the two of you. Nico stiffened and turned around, but not before speaking up once again. 

"I'll see you around Y/n." You nodded and turned towards Carlos. 

"How was media business?" Carlos shrugged his shoulders. 

"As always. I am rather here with you." You smiled and stood on your toes to kiss the Spaniard. "Shall we go to eat lunch?" He asked and mentioned to the exit. "Just in the hospitality since I am not allowed to leave anymore." He winked and you chuckled.

"What a surprise. You have to get into your car again soon." You joked and together you walked to the hospitality to get something to eat. 

"Told you I would see you around," Nico said with a soft laugh. He took the chair beside you to sit on and you could hear Carlos sighing beside you. 

"Hey Nico." Underneath the table, Carlos places his hand on your thigh. Nico couldn't see it, but it was just a sign from Carlos to you.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" He asked you and you nodded to the German. 

"Yeah, it is good to spend some time on the track again, especially since my boyfriend decided to join my favourite team this year." You looked at Carlos. You never really spoke about formula one when not on the track. When important things were going on and Carlos didn't know what to do, he would come to you, but apparently, his switch to Renault was without many doubts so he never included you in the decision. You didn't mind, he had to do what was best for him and you didn't have that much knowledge to tell him to what team he should go. You knew a lot about Formula One, but just not enough to help him.

"I can't help you weren't a Toro Rosso girl!" You chuckle. 

"Luckily, I didn't mind in which team you were, after all, you are here now." You winked and Carlos rolled his eyes at you. 

"You are impossible..." He said, giving you a loving kiss, hoping Nico would start feeling like he was third-wheeling and would leave, but the stubborn German wouldn't. When you pull back you stand up. "Where are you going?" Carlos asked confused. 

"I have to do something, I'll be back in a sec." You told him, when nature calls, nature calls. It is as simple as that. 

When you were gone Carlos turned towards Nico.

"I know we are not supposed to fight and all, but I would appreciate it very much if you stopped hitting on MY girlfriend." He hissed and looked at Nico with a deadly glare. Nico however, wasn't impressed. 

"I think she actually likes it." He said and that was all there could be said as you already returned. You noticed the tension in the air, especially because Nico had a smug look on his face and Carlos looked furious.

"Uh..."  You stammered. "What's going on here?" Carlos didn't take his eyes off Nico. 

"Someone feels a little threatened and can't handle it." It was for Carlos the moment to start charging Nico, but you stopped him before he could do anything. 

"Not a good idea mi amor," You told him and dragged him to a more private room. "You know you have no reason to feel threatened right?" You asked him when alone. 

"He has been..."

"Hitting on me, I know." You laughed. "But I don't care! All I care about is you." You looked Carlos in the eyes, hoping you would be able to talk some sense into him. "I love you and only you Carlos." A small smile appeared on his face before he smashed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. You started playing with his raven hair as he gently guided you towards the couch. When you came in you had already locked the door so no one would interrupt you. You knew the Spaniard and yourself longer than just that day... 

Taglist:
GallyChuky
AshleyDorina
lovewhydontwe
legolaslover1
esmeemaria
Hufflepuff_f1