New Job(Nico Rosberg)

You were standing behind the service desk in the lobby of the Mercedes factory in Brackley. You were nervous hence this was your first day standing here on your own. You had been helping around the past view days to get familiar with all the things that were included in the job you had just got hired to do. It wasn't really busy, so you were just arranging some things when you heard the doors open. You looked up to see Nico Rosberg, one of the drivers, walk in. He was surprised to see a new face around. No-one had informed him about that, but then again, it was none of his business anymore.

  "Hello." He said, walking up to the service desk. You felt like your heart was about to explode. You had watched Formula One since you were only a small kid aged six and you were standing in front of Nico Rosberg! A Formula One driver, son of a World Champion and he just won a World Championship himself.

  "Hi! What can I do for you?" You asked politely, you had to act normal, although you were starstruck and confused, he had just retired from the sport, so why would he be here?

  "First of all, I would like to know your name." You smiled, trying to keep your fangirl feelings hidden, which was pretty hard, but you had to stay professional. 

  "Y/n." Nico said your name out loud once and then nodded.

  "It sounds absolutely gorgeous." You couldn't help but blush a bit. "I have a meeting with Toto in a few minutes."

  "Thank you. I'll give him a call to let him know you are here." You smiled and picked up the phone, dialing Toto's number. When he picked up the phone, you informed him of Nico standing in the lobby, ready for their appointment. "He will be here in a few minutes." You told Nico what Toto had just told you. Nico smiled brightly while nodding. He looked you in the eyes and even though you knew you had some things to do, you just couldn't look away from his blue eyes.

  "Ah, Nico! Good that you're here!" Toto spoke and you quickly continued organizing the paperwork. You peeked through your eyelashes at Nico, his blond hair was messed up quite a bit and you thought it made him look even more cute. You shook your head and cursed yourself for thinking about him that way. You had to stop fangirling, but you couldn't stop thinking about Nico for the rest of the day. You had met Lewis also, but you weren't this starstruck. Nico's arrival at the factory had completely messed you up.

  "Y/n?" Noah, one of your colleagues at the factory snapped his fingers in front of your face. "Are you still there?" You blinked a few times before nodding. "Are you still going to that Christmas party?" A smile appeared on your face. You had barely been accepted for the job or you already got invited to the Christmas party the Mercedes team was giving for the engineers and all the other team-members inside the factory, since you were a part now too, you were also invited.

  "Yes, yesterday I bought a new dress. I really needed a new one and this gave me an excuse to buy a more expensive one then I would buy otherwise." Noah started to laugh.

  "You are a special thing you know..." You chuckled and shrugged your shoulders.

  "I don't really care." From the corner of your eyes you could see Nico walking out of the factory, he had had a long day then. He saw you too and doubted if he should go and say hi. There was something about you that made him walk up to you and Noah, before he had decided what to do. You saw that he was coming and you felt your heart beat faster.

  "Hi, aren't you the girl behind the service desk?" Nico asked and he could punch himself in the face for saying that. "Y/n right?" You nodded timidly and Nico smiled. "Are you done working." Again you nodded and Noah thought it was time she introduced herself to Nico.

  "Hi I am Noah." Nico smiled, but looked passed Noah at you. You saw it and didn't know how to act.

  "Will I see you at the Christmas party?" Nico asked you and you nodded once more. You really didn't know what was wrong with you, nowadays you wouldn't act like this around other people, not even boys. "Then I'll see you there." You smiled and Nico walked away.

  "What was that about?" Noah asked you curiously and you just shrugged your shoulders.

  "I met him this morning, I had to get Toto."

A few days later you entered the decorated room where the party was held. You hadn't heard a single thing of Nico, just through the radio about his retirement, but he hadn't shown up in the factory again and you didn't know how you felt about it. You were wearing a dress that ended halfway up your thighs. The sleeves ended just above your elbows and on your back there was no fabric on the lower part of your back. You wore pumps you were comfortable enough on so you wouldn't trip and you had curled your hair slightly. You spotted some colleagues which you had befriended and you walked up to them, joining their conversation. You looked around and about an hour later you walked out to go and get some fresh air. You stood outside in the fresh air. It was rather cold, but you didn't mind. You had never been good in staying inside for too long with too many people.

  "Are you okay?" You turned around to see Nico. A smile instantly appeared on your face and you nodded.

  "Yeah, I just had to get some fresh air." Nico nodded and stood beside you.

  "Me too. Everybody keeps asking me questions about my retirement." You smiled.

  "Don't you think you gave them a reason to? Half-a-year ago you signed a contract for another two years and now you announce your retirement, completely out of the blue! Everybody was shocked around here. Everywhere basically."

  "True. Shall we go inside though. I don't know, but you seem like you are cold." You laughed. You had goosebumps on your arms and your teeth had started to clatter.

  "You think?" Nico nodded and he placed his hand on your lower back, exactly where your skin was bare. You felt the small hairs in your neck stand up, due to him touching you and you followed him inside, until he stopped walking and you turned around with a frown on your face. "What is wrong?" He smirked and pointed to the ceiling where a mistletoe was hanging down. You blushed and stepped two steps forward and you were standing almost against Nico. You felt his lips on yours and there were butterflies flying around in your stomach.

  "Y/n, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind, so my question is if you would go out on a date with me?" Nico sounded insecure and he just looked you in the eyes. You kissed him once again and nodded.

  "I would love too."

Hey! This one shot was requested by VettelFerrari and I hope you like it!

This is my third one shot of the day, I know XD, but I have a lot of inspiration today and don't feel like studying right now, so here it is!

If you would like to request something, feel free! If you want me to write a one shot about you and a driver, exactly the same, even if you don't know what the one shot should look like, but you just want one about a particular driver, ask me and I'll make it!