Caught red-handed (Lance Stroll)

Hey guys, here is another one-shot! This one was requested by  I hope you like it and this is something you had in mind. If not, feel free to tell me, I might be able to make another one?

Requests are still open, so feel free to ask me anything!

I also have a new story I hope you guys will check out. It is called no matter what and it is about Charles Leclerc. So especially if you liked the previous one-shot I should go check it out. (If you don't want to it is fine, but hey, if you are bored, go and give it a try)

For a few weeks, the Canadian Williams driver Lance stroll has been your boyfriend. The only problem so far in your relationship has been your brother. The problem is mostly that he doesn't know about it. 

"When can I see you again?" You are on the phone with Lance and he was whining he hasn't seen you in such a long time.

"You saw me this morning." You chuckle. 

"Well, when can I see you again so I can kiss you." You shrug your shoulders. You have come along with your brother, Stoffel to the Grand Prix of Bahrein, the second race of the new season. Tomorrow he would race against her brother and the other drivers from the paddock. 

The third free practice of the weekend has just finished and to say Stoffel was in a good mood is a lie. He is totally unimpressed by his result and it has a terrible effect on his mood. You have been listening to his complaining for a good minute and you decided to get away from him a little so he could blow off some steam. Even one minute was too long. The first place you could go to that popped up in your mind was Lance's pit box. Stoffel is busy, so he won't notice you leaving and walking towards Lance's garage. So there you go, to the Williams garage where you walk up to Lance. He sees you coming and greets you with a kiss. Fernando is on his way to his garage and walks past Lance's garage, seeing the two of you kiss. When he is in his garage he walks up to Stoffel. 

"Hey Stoffel. Good to see y/n and Lance are finally together!" Stoffel firstly frowns, but soon Fernando's words sink in. 

"They are finally what?!" He asks, trying to keep his cool, remembering himself Fernando couldn't do anything about it. He was just the messenger. "Excuse me..." The Belgian driver practically stamped away. He found his way towards Lance's pit box just like you did ten minutes ago. "Y/n!" He almost yelled and he dragged his sister out of Lance's arms and garage. "What do you think you are doing?" He hissed as you walk back to Stoffel's garage. "What on earth?!" You bite your lip. You know part of his reaction is because of his bad mood, but you also know that he really doesn't like the two of you in a relationship or something like that. 

"Shall we talk about it later?" You ask. "You are not in a good mood and now neither am I, thanks to you dragging me through the entire pit lane and almost breaking my arm!" Stoffel shakes his head. 

"No, we're talking about it right now!" You have arrived at a more private place and you and Stoffel end up in a full-blown argument. 

"You know what Stof?! I don't care what you think, what you want or in this case what you don't want. If I want Lance to be my boyfriend and he wants to be mine too he will be and that's the situation right now!" You turn around, tears in your eyes and you walk back towards the Williams' garage ending up in Lance's arms. 

"why can't he find a way to be okay with us?" You mumble and Lance places a kiss on the top of your head. 

"It'll be alright darling, he will come around. Maybe." You chuckle. 

"Aren't you mister Positive. Maybe." 

xxx

"Oh boy..." You mumble at the end of Q3, Lance definitely won't be happy with his result. Which is very understandable, the last place on the grid is definitely not where you want to be. You now just have to wait until he is ready, which can take a little. You haven't spoken to Stoffel since the fight the two of you had and it was eating you alive. Even though you are really upset with Stoffel, he is still your brother and you have never had a fight that was this big or lasted longer than a few hours. You are so deep in your thoughts you don't notice the time passing and Lance sneaking his arms around you. 

"You have to talk to him..." Lance whispers in your ear and you sigh. "I know you don't agree with him, but just talk to him when he gets out of the car." You give in and lean into Lance. 

"You okay? This wasn't the result you were working towards I believe." Lance huffs. 

"I know, but I am fine. I have you." He winks and you turn around, pressing your lips against his. 

"I am proud of you." Someone clears his throat and the two of you look up, it is Stoffel. You look at Lance and then walk away with your brother.

"I am sorry y/n. I just..." You could see your brother wants to apologize, but he was just struggling to find the right words. 

"As long as you just try to accept Lance's and mine relationship it would mean the world to me." You say. 

"I'll do my best, that I can promise. I just need to get used to my sister having another man in her life, without me knowing at first." 

"I am sorry too Stof. I should have told you a long time ago." You hug him and you close your eyes. "I am glad this is in the past now." Stoffel chuckles. 

"You are the worst at staying mad at anyone. Lance will be very lucky with that." You look up and shake your head. 

"Is it okay for me to go back to Lance?"

"Why not?"

"Just wanted to be sure you wouldn't be upset again." You wink and Stoffel shakes his head. 

"I'll come too, I have to apologize to him too. It had nothing to do with him, he needs to know that I think." You stand on your tiptoes to reach Stoffel's cheek to give him a kiss there. With his arm around your shoulders, you walk back to Lance who is just about to leave his garage. "Lance!" Lance looks up. "I'm sorry. I was just looking out for my little sister I guess."

"It's okay." Lance nodded reassuringly. "I get it." You give Stoffel another kiss before starting to grin and you pull the both of them in a hug at the same time. 

"I love you both." You whispered and the two boys placed their arms around you and you felt a warm feeling in your stomach. These two men were two of your favourite men in the world.