Twins

Requested by: 

Driver: Charles Leclerc

Living with baby twins wasn't the easiest thing. When one was finally silent, the other would start. It was chaos sometimes and it would get even worse whenever Charles wasn't home and you simply had not enough time or arms to manage everything.

That was the reason why, whenever Charles was off to a race or something, you stayed at your parent's place so they could help you take care of your little boy and girl and you could still manage things that had to do with work. Long live being Charles' pr and not wanting to fall behind on too many things.

Now your children were almost a year old, you thought they were old enough to join you to a race. You wouldn't be officially be working but would try to do some things.

"Charles, have you seen y/s/n backpack?" There was no response. "Charles?!" You suddenly hear a lot of laughter coming from the living room so you decided to look at what was going on. You found Charles, playing with the twins on the floor, both the babies were shrieking with pleasure. You stood in the doorframe, watching your husband and children when you spotted Y/s/n backpack on the other side of the living room. You decided it was time for Charles to put on your twins' shoes and jackets anyways. "Charles, can you make them ready to leave?"

"Sure, are you two ready for your first race?" Charles picked the two up in his arms and put them in their chairs so he could easily put their shoes on. You took the backpack and put the things in you could possibly need and then placed it with Y/d/n's backpack.

"Charles, come on, you need to be there in ten minutes!" You heard Charles chuckle.

"It almost sounds like mama over here is more nervous than the guy who actually has to race is. I could win my very first home race." You chuckled.

"Yes, I'm nervous. I am going to watch my husband drive around a technical track where every mistake can cost him, while I'm there with our twins, not knowing how they are going to react to everything around them while you start from pole and can only lose positions. Hell yes, I'm nervous." Charles chuckled and took you into his arms.

"It's okay, I will be fine, as will Y/s/n and Y/d/n. All will be fine."

You sighed, but when Charles pecked your lips, a smile broke through. You took your daughter and placed her in a buggy and Charles your son. You took your purse and behind the buggy, you and Charles walked towards the paddock of the Monacan Grand Prix. Photos were snapped left and right. You smiled to some photographers you knew personally before you entered the Ferrari hospitality. The first person you ran into there was Mattia Binotto, the team principal.

"Ah, finally I get to meet them!" He smiled brightly as he greeted you with a hug.

"Hi, Mattia." You took Y/d/n out of her buggy and Mattia took her from you immediately.

"Ah, I can see she's got her mother's beauty." You blushed. "Though she has her father's eyes. You can't distinct what colour they are."

"Ah, my sweet, sweet godchildren." Sebastian nearly ran up to the handful of people that had gathered around you.

"No Sebastian, you get Y/d/n!" Mattia said quickly when Sebastian moved to get Y/s/n out of his buggy. "I want Y/s/n now!" With a roll of his eyes, Sebastian took Y/d/n from Mattia and walked away with her, resulting in Charles running after them. "He's gorgeous as well Y/n and if he has even a bit of his father's talent, he'll make it far."

"Oh please no, having Charles race is enough for me, I don't want my children to go off and do the same. Don't get me wrong, if they want to, I won't stop them from doing so, but I hope they won't."

"Did I hear it right?" You immediately recognized the voice. "Are my niece and nephew here?!"

"How did you even get in here Pierre?" You laughed.

"Through the front door." You rolled your eyes as you watched your son being handed over to Pierre. "Hi, there big boy." You smiled at the sighed and at that moment, Sebastian and Charles return, Y/d/n still in the older Ferrari driver's arms.

"Pierre, what the hell are you doing here? You know you are in the wrong facility right?" Pierre turned around to his teammate.

"Oh my goodness! Yes, finally Charles! It was about damn time you brought them with you!" Y/d/n was stolen from Sebastian as Pierre didn't want to give Y/s/n up. "Is it alright for Dilara to come?"

"And Caterina?"

"Of course." The two girlfriends showed up moments later, accompanied by George and Alex.

"We wanted to meet the little Leclercs as well." Mattia started to laugh.

"We could also put a note outside telling the drivers and the girlfriends you are here?" You chuckled.

"They are more than welcome to meet them."

"I'll let someone let them in."

A half an hour later all the drivers had met your children. Lando had even threatened to kidnap them and Daniel had actually walked off with Y/s/n. Lewis had promised to buy them something nice and bonded with Sebastian over them - they were like proud grandparents. Grosjean gave you some parenting tips and Lance swore he wouldn't want kids in the near future as y/d/n started to cry in his arms, which made y/s/n cry as well, but he was quickly soothed by Kimi who let down his walls completely with him.

You were happy when everyone was gone and your twins could peacefully sleep.

Even though it had been busy you thought it was safe to say they had all loved your two children.

(A/n, when I wrote this Pierre was still Max's teammate)