Will you...? (Max Verstappen)

This one was requested by hannahshelly-styles. I really hope you like it and everyone else too.

Requests are still open!

You sit in the Red Bull garage of your 22 years old boyfriend. He is on the edge of winning his first world championship and he is only three more laps removed from achieving that goal. You and his engineers start to get really nervous. His teammate, Daniel Ricciardo is gaining really fast, since he has newer tires than Max, whose are almost fourty laps old, but once again Max proved he can look after his tires incredibly well. He drives through the last corner to get a flat tire on the last straight. You laugh since you know it doesn't matter anything. He had to win this race and then he would be world champion and he just did. You jump up and you start to do some kind of happy dance, celebrating with the rest of the team until someone taps your shoulder and points to Christian who is winking you. You smile and he hands you his headset. You put it on and start talking to Max.
"You did it Max! You just became World Champion! I love you so much and I am so proud of you!"
"It is all for you!" You feel your heart melt. You know that most people would think it is disgusting or he doesn't mean a single thing of it, but you love it and you know he is speaking the truth. Over the years you had come to learn him really well and you know he can't lie to you. "Now, make sure you are close enough to the podium, promise that to me!" You frown, but promise him. As you and the rest of the team make your way to the podium you feel tears burning behind your eyes. You are so proud and happy. Everybody around you makes sure you are as close as you can be to the podium and you see Max park his car behind the sign that says 1. He gets out of his car and stands on top of it. Throwing his hands in the air. Then he takes of his helmet and places it on his car. He turns around and walks straight towards you. You smile widely and soon Max' arms are around you and his lips on yours. You place your arms around him too and pull slightly back, your foreheads still touching, but you can look him in the eyes.
"I am so proud." You shakily whisper. He smiles and kisses you once more before he turns to his team, father, mother and sister. You can't look away from him and you feel some teammembers hands on your back and shoulders, making you look away anyway. You hug them back when they hug you and when you turn around Max has left to go to the cooling down room, but soon enough he reappears on the podium. A loud cheer rises from the crowed as the Dutch flags slowly move in the breeze. The Dutch national anthem is heard and you sing along for as far as you know it. You listened to it on youtube several times so you could sing along, or at least hum along.

"Wilhelmus van Nassaue, ben ik van Duitsen bloed.

Den vaderland getrouwe blijf ik tot in den dood..."

The champaign is sprayed after the trophies are handed over and you chuckle, Max can add another trophy to his quickly expanding trophy cabinet.
When Jenson Button comes onto the podium with a microphone you start to smile. You haven't seen him in a long while. He congratulats Max with his win and he asks him how it felt to join the club of World Champions. Max chuckles, but then answers the question. Before Jenson moves on to Daniel, who was second in this race, he asks Max one more question.
"Please promise us you won't do the same as Nico did a couple of years ago, win one world title and then leave to be with your family, because everyone knows you have an amazing girlfriend." Max starts to laugh and you feel a blush creep up your cheeks.
"No, I don't think that will be happening, though I have to agree on the second part. I do have an amazing girlfriend." He looks down at you. Jenson moves on and he nodds at Max who then leaves. You frown. What on earth is going on? But you decide to listen to Daniel who is a close friend of yours. At some point you are so deep in your thoughts, you don't see Max walking up to, both his hands behind his back, until Jenson metions Max has something important to say. A lot of cameras are focused on the two of you, and you see Max is really nervous for some reason. He takes a deep breath before revealing what he is holding in one hand. A white rose. You smile as you take it from him carefully, not trying to touch the thorns. "Y/n." Max starts. "I have known you for a very long time now and we have been in a relationship for about seven years now." You smile by the thought of it and you can't believe it has been seven years already, you can remember the day he asked you to be his girlfriend like it was yesterday. "And I know I am ready for a next step and I hope you are too." Your eyes widen slightly and when he shows the little velvet box in his other hand he confirms your thoughts. "Will you marry me?" A huge smile is on your face and your cheeks start to hurt.
"Yes! Of course I will marry you!" You almost yell and as Max places the elegant diamond ring on your finger the crowd goes wild. You put your arms around Max and you kiss him. You are going to marry the man you love the most of everyone on this earth. "I love you."