broken foot(Daniel Ricciardo)

So this is a combination of two requests as sams2244989 asked for a cute and funny one shot with Daniel and I thought that would mix nicely with saoirse98's request of Daniel being a dad or uncle.

I really hope you guys like it and thank you all for your requests! <3

With the little toddler on your arm, you walked through the paddock. Daniel was about to be relieved of all duties and you wanted to spend some time with him. 

"How are you two doing?" Max Verstappen, Daniel's teammate asked you. 

"We are great. Do you know where Daniel is?" 

"Straight to the point as always. He just walked into the garage when I walked out."

"Thanks, Max." You smiled at the Dutchman and headed towards the garage. "Dan?" You put the toddler down. 

"There is my baby boy!" Daniel cooed and walked up to you and the little copy of himself. 

"Hello to you too..." You joked and Daniel softly kissed you."

"You are looking amazing darling." You chuckled. 

"You already..." You jumped when something heavy fell and Y/s/n started crying. "Oh my goodness!" You picked Y/s/n up. "Did something fall on you? "The two-year-old cried loudly and Daniel took him from you. Most of the time he was able to cheer up his kid, but this time, however, Y/s/n kept crying. "Something is definitely hurting." Daniel nodded and placed him on a chair. "Where does it hurt sweety?" You asked your son and he pointed at his left foot. Daniel carefully took off his little shoe to see it had already started to swell up.

"I think it's better we go to see a medic," Daniel said and you agreed. He handed you Y/s/n's shoe as he took Y/s/n in his arms and together you walked out of the garage to see if you could find a medic. When you did the man started to examine his foot. 

"What happened to the little Ricciardo?" The man asked.

"We don't know for sure, we weren't looking at him when it happened, but we're afraid one of the metal tools fell on his foot." The medic kept looking at his foot. 

"I think you might want to make an x-ray. In my opinion, it is broken." He turned away from Y/s/n to look at you and Daniel. Daniel was holding your hand and gently squeezed it reassuringly. "It is most presumably just a small fracture, but nevertheless he needs a cast, especially because he turns out to be such an adventurer." You and Daniel nodded. 

"We'll go right now. Thank you." You thanked the man and the three of you headed towards the exit. Once in the hospital, it turned out to be broken just as the medic had said he thought it was. Y/s/n got a blue cast around his foot and the biggest part of his leg - it reached until just under his knee. 

Once home in Monaco, you didn't get much time to rest from the long weekend. 

"What happened?" Max had knocked on the door the second you had it closed behind you for five minutes. "I saw you walking out of the medical area, but when I was there you were gone. 

"Y/s/n broke his foot." Max's eyes widened. He loved the little kid. 

"What happened?!"

"He probably got one of the tools on his foot." Max walked to the kid sitting on the bed looking at Daniel's laptop because one of his favourite tv programs was playing on it. From the day Y/s/n was born, he and Max had had a strong bond. The little boy seemed to really like his father's teammate from the beginning. You leaned into Daniel's chest as you looked at the Dutchman and your son. 

"Max is going to be an amazing father one day." You whispered as you didn't take your eyes off the boy and his best friend. He laughed at something Max did and you chuckled. "Not as good as you though." Now you looked up at Daniel who looked down at you, a loving smile playing on his lips. "Both Y/s/n and I are so lucky to have you."  Daniel kissed you.

"Hey, there is a kid in the room, get rid of the PDA!" You glared at Max, who had an innocent look on his face. 

"I believe you are wrong on that one Max. There are two kids in the room, so you are right, we should drop the PDA, your eyes are too innocent to see all of this." Daniel's laugh roared through the room. 

"Come on Max and Y/s/n we are going to play on the simulator before Y/n goes all sassy on Max's ass."

"She can be even sassier than she is nowadays?! Man, Daniel why did you marry this woman? It is suicide!" You were about to attack Max, mentally and physically, but Daniel dragged him out of the room while he had Y/s/n on his arm. You decided to start cooking some dinner and when you were done, which wasn't too long after since the pasta didn't take long to cook, you put everything on the dinner table and set a place for Max as you figured he would stay for dinner. He did it more often and you didn't mind. Max was a welcome addition. You walked to where the three boys were and you smiled at what you saw. Nowadays Y/s/n wasn't really allowed to touch Daniel's racing equipment, but now he sat on Daniel's lap who was in control over the pedals, but he let Y/s/n steer, helping him with changing gears. The little boy had the brightest smile, which he had thanks to his dad, both through his genes and the moment itself, on his face as he crashed the car into the wall. 

"That's not what you are supposed to make him do Daniel, I thought you hoped he would turn out to be a good driver, you shouldn't teach him how to crash a car then." Daniel looked at you and laughed. "Dinner is being served." You nodded your head in the direction of the kitchen. "Max, I figured you are joining us, or am I mistaken." Max grinned. 

"I wouldn't mind staying here to eat another one of your delicious meals." You chuckled. It was just like you had expected, not to your surprise. 

Taglist:
GallyChuky
sebvettgirl
AshleyDorina
saoirse98
sams2244989
MelissaS4
Hollyxxxxxxxx
tamarastalenhoef
Taaaaamz
MariGraceRose
nic_nadzwyczajnego_
alanwildersemulator
DesignatedFangirl
Cxlinapxh288
MariaThepld