Not as good (Jolyon Palmer)

You walked through the club where the last race of the season was celebrated. The 2016 season had ended and Nico Rosberg was the new champion. It had been Jolyon's first season and you were so proud of him. In the World Championship he ended up being 18th and even though it wasn't the most prestigious achievement, but nevertheless you were proud of him.

As you made your way through the club you spotted the new world champion and you walked up to him to congratulate him.

"Hey Nico! Congratulations! Pretty tough race?" You asked with a mischievous smile on your face. Nico threw his head in his neck and sighed, making you laugh. "I guess I can take that as a yes." Nico laughed too and you gave him a hug. "But again congratulations."

"Thank you!" His wife appeared next to him and she smiled.

"Hey y/n!" Vivian hugged you and you hugged her back. She looked gorgeous and you felt yourself get a little insecure next to her. She was so pretty and thin and you felt like the complete opposite.

"Hey Vivian." You said. "Congratulations to you too!" She smiled proudly and looked up to her husband. "Have you seen Jolyon by the way. I have been looking for him, but I can't find him."

"I thought he was talking to Carlos and Max. They were getting a drink." You smiled and thanked Nico before looking for the three of them. You spotted them at the bar and walked up to them. Max and Carlos were accompanied with two woman and you felt yourself get insecure once more.

"Hey y/n!" Jolyon said and he gave you a kiss on your cheek and he placed an arm around you.

"Hey!" You greeted Max and Carlos too and they introduced her to the two the two woman. You had a lovely time at the club and when you arrived in the hotel, you and Jolyon were not sober anymore.

"Jolyon..." You started. He looked at you and you sat down on the bed. "Do you think I am pretty?" He frowned and sat down next to you.

"Why would you ask?" He didn't get why you asked him that question so suddenly.

"Because I am not quite sure." You said softly and looked down, fiddling with your fingers. He shook his head and laid down, not saying anything. You were hurt and now really started to question the way you looked. Jolyon on the other hand wasn't ignoring you, but he was just thinking of a way to make clear to you you were absolutely gorgeous and he loved you just the way you were. You stood up and walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind you. You got undressed so you could get a shower and couldn't help yourself but look in the mirror. "I am fat and ugly..." You mumbled and you got in the shower. "Jolyon is right to think so..."

The next morning you got up. Jolyon was already gone. He had to do some things he had told you last night before you had gone to sleep. He had told you the day before that he had a day of, so you were slightly afraid. But because Jolyon wasn't there you had all the time to do your make-up as good as you could to make you look at least a little bit better. You spent thirty minutes on your make-up and another fifteen on your hair. Then you finally thought you looked okay enough to leave your hotelroom. You made your way to the restaurant where you would get some fruit and yogurt to start your day. As you were eating it you saw Jolyon walk in with some random girl and you felt your heart ache. You didn't feel like eating anything
else anymore and you walked away, Jolyon hadn't noticed you, he was way to busy arranging things. You felt the tears running down your cheeks as you made your way out of the hotel and you started to walk through the city. You did so for about an hour and when you came back you walked straight to yours and Jolyon's hotelroom. You were calmed down a little and you just wanted to fall asleep. Your head was spinning of all the questions you had asked yourself, but you hadn't one single answer.

"Y/n?" Jolyon walked in and he held his hands behind his back. "I have to tell you something." He said and you felt your heartbeat raise.

"Sure..." Your voice was everything except for steady.

"You told me last night that you didn't think you weren't sure weather you were looking good enough. I didn't answer because I didn't know how to. I was afraid you wouldn't believe me anyways so I thought of a way I could show you how pretty you are and how much I love you." You let your breath, which you had been holding slip and you smiled. "So if you would come with me after putting this on." The item he had been holding behind his back was a lovely black dress and your eyes widened, because you were both scared and excited. You nodded and excepted the dress. You gave Jolyon a kiss on his cheek before heading to the bathroom to put it on, but Jolyon walked after you. Insecure you got undressed and you felt Jolyon's arms around your waist and you felt your cheeks heat up. "You look gorgeous." He whispered in your ear and you smiled. You freed yourself from his grip and you put on the dress. You turned around again and you saw Jolyon checking you out. "Come on lets go." He took your hand and he walked away, dragging you along.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You will see." A grin was on his face and you fell in love with him all over again. He took you to the restaurant across the street and your eyes widened once again. It was dark and everywhere you looked were candles.

"It is so beautiful!" The windows were covered up so no-one could look inside and you smiled brightly. "Thank you!"

"It took me a while to confess the owner, Samantha, before she would let me do this, but I got her this far." You remembered the women in the hotel restaurant and you figured that was Samantha.

"Thank you so much Jolyon." You said and placed your arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too and don't forget I love you." You smiled and shook your head.

"Never again."

This one was requested by @Mejseamanda93 I hope you liked it! Requests are still open!