Stiches (Max Verstappen)

Trigger warning: self harm

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

You walk through empty streets home. Home... Just an hour ago wherever Max was was home, but now that ain't true anymore. He couldn't keep the act up anymore, he had never really loved you, so he told you. It broke you, he just stabbed a knife deeply into your chest and turned it around. His words were killing you... 'I never even loved you for real.' You couldn't believe Max mend all those things when he said them, but slowly it dawned on you that he really meand every word he said and you left, your heart shattered to pieces. 

Got a feeling that I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover

Move on

You knew that if Max just showed you the real him, he wasn't worth any of your tears, but it felt like you were drowning in the ocean all these tears formed. You knew you had to forget him, you had to move on, so you could continue living the live of a normal teenage girl. 

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sew
I'm left seeing red on my own

Once home you walked straight to the bathroom where you got the small razor blade you hadn't used in so long. Max had helped you over it, Max was the one who pulled you out of the deep hole to only throw you in again. He was the one who kept you together, who made sure you weren't an emotional wreck, the wreck you once were and were about to turn into again. You placed the blade on your arm, took a deep breath and pushed a little harder so a little scratch becaume visible. It stinged a little, but it felt good. You placed it at your wrist again and pushed a little harder then you had just done. The pain of the cuts felt great, you repeated it over and over again, slowly your arm turned red with blood and your salty tears stinged in the cuts. 

Got a feeling that I'm going underBut I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

 Your whole arm was open now, but you didn't stop. You had to forget Max, you had to get him out of your head. You were going to live int the past if you wouldn't.  

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Your breath quickened and you started to hyperventilate. You were completely shaking, but even through all this pain you still couldn't forget him. His words kept repeating, the memories kept replaying in front of you and you couldn't stop crying anymore. 

I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help

And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

You stood up and tried to walk out of the bathroom, but you stumbled, tripped and fell onto the floor. Your phone fell out of your pocket. You reached for it and dialled the number you never wanted to diall again. 
"Max, please pick up." You mumbled. Your arm was bleeding pretty bad and you needed help you knew that. 
"Y/n I..."
"Max!" You cried out in a panic. "Please help me!" 
"Where are you!" He yelled immediately. "Stay where you are!"
"My place..." You said between sobs. "I have been so stupid, please come quick!" You begged him. 
"I'll be there as soon as I can." 

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

You were scared, the last time you had cut yourself so bad it almost cost you your life, that was the day Max decided not to let you out of his sight, or someone's he instructed to keep an eye on you. He didn't want anything to hurt you anymore, but here you were once again, hurting, cutting, bleeding. This time because of Max himself. 

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees 

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches 

I'm tripping over myself

I'm aching begging you to come help 

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Max burst into your house and ran up the stairs. You were breathing heavily and there was now a puddle of blood. He stood there, scared, shocked, terrified. Did he make you do this? Was he the one who was guilty? Were you going to be okay? You looked at him with the same terrified look on your face. It dragged Max back into reality, he ran to the bathroom, grabbed a couple of towels and ran back to you. He placed the towels on your arm and looked you in the eye.
"You are going to be fine, I'll make sure of that, just hold these on your arm okay, I'll get you to the hospital." You nodded and held the towels on your arms as Max lifted you up and placed you in the drivers seat of his car and he drove to the hospital. You were still breathing way too fast and you started to see black spots and soon you blacked out completely. 

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a white room. Max was sitting next to you, his hair messy, his eyes bloodshot.
"Max..." You asked and he looked up. 
"Y/n! Thank goodness!" He took your hand and placed a kiss on it. "I didn't mean what I said. I do love you, please forgive me!" He cried and it made you tear up too. 
"As long as you never do such a thing again!" He immediately started to nod. 
"I promise! Everything to get you back." You smiled slightly and looked at your arm. 
"Too bad you were a little late with saying it..." You mumbled. "Now I have cut open my entire arm again..."
"I am really sorry Y/n..." Max was still crying." You closed your eyes. 
"It is okay Max, I forgive you." You said, you loved him too much not to forgive him. "Forgiven and forgotten."

This one was requested by VaneMaza I hope you like it and I am sorry it took me so long before publishing it...