Ecoline (Max Verstappen)

Hey guys, this one was requested by sams2244989 I hope you like it!

My laptop says it doesn't know the word ecoline, so I don't know if that's the name of it in other countries besides The Netherlands. It basically is nasty kind of paint which you can make really thin so it spreads everywhere.

For your anniversary in two days, you decided to make your boyfriend something, something out of the ordinary. You were an artist and Max always told you he loved all of your works, which was one of the main drives to come up with the idea you had now. You were in your little atelier, where you had all your paint, brushes and all the other attributes you used. For the first time since high school, you decided to use ecoline, a water-based kind of paint. It was really nasty stuff, as you can't get it out of anything if you spill some, but the effect of it your work of art was wonderful, so you were happy you decided to buy it and use it. You were almost ready and you only had to finish up with a few red touches when you suddenly hear the engine of your boyfriend's Aston Martin.

"Shit..." You mumble, quickly putting everything away, knocking the little bottle with red ecoline over. It spilt on your shirt and you cursed under your breath. You could throw away your shirt now.

Because you knew you would spill a little bit on your shirt, you always had an old shirt of Max on top of your own clothing, but you spilt so much it went right through that. You decided to leave your things like that and threw off Max's shirt before running towards the bathroom. You had about a minute to get a new shirt on along with some clean jeans. In the bathroom, you locked the door and turned up the music. You stepped into the shower as you had a whole lot of it on your stomach as well. If you wouldn't shower right then, you would remain red for at least five more days.

Max got out of his car and he walked straight towards your atelier, his earbuds in so he didn't hear the shower running, or your music playing.

"Babe, I'm..." His face went as pale as a sheet when he saw all the red fluid. It didn't come up in his head it was ecoline, no he immediately came up with the worst possible option: blood. He went into a total panic and pulled his earbuds out as fast as he could. "Y/n?!" He yelled as he looked around your atelier to see if you were still there, but all he could see was the red stained shirt. He turned around, seeing the trail of here and there a drop of what he thought was blood. "Y/n?!" He yelled again. You went up in your music so you didn't hear the fully panicked Max yelling your name. Max followed the trail as fast as he could and as it went up the stairs Max sprinted up. "Y/n?!" He tried to open the bathroom door and when it wouldn't open the panic only became worse. You frowned when Max started to bang on the bathroom door. You got a bad feeling in your stomach as you heard his panicked voice. You turned off the shower, threw a towel around your body and opened the door. Max came barging in and he looked at you.

"What is going on?!" You asked him, seeing the state he was in. "Max?!"

"What is going on?! The big puddle of blood in the middle of your atelier is what is going in!" You frowned.

"What big puddle of... Oh..." You started to laugh.

"What is so funny?!" Max asked he was still freaking out. "I thought you wounded yourself badly or so!"

"That is red ecoline baby..." You lovingly said and you took him in your arms. "I was working on something for you and when you came home earlier I freaked out and accidentally knocked it over, causing it to spill all over me." You kissed his neck. "Since I was completely covered in it I decided to take a shower, I am all fine. There is nothing for you to worry about." He pulled out of your embrace and looked you in the eye to see if you were serious. Then he finally relaxed and kissed you.

"It scared the hell out of me." He whispered against your lips. "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you, let stand lose you." You pulled him closer to you.

"You don't have to know. It didn't happen and it won't happen anytime soon baby. I'm sure you will make sure of that." He chuckled.

"Oh, you can be sure I will." He kissed you again. "Just next time this happens, make sure I know it isn't blood because I won't survive this another time."

"Don't worry, I won't do it again."

"That was what you said last time you knocked something over, but then it was black acrylic paint." You blushed. "It won't be the last time. At least we have had the colour red now so next time it will be green or something."

"You big dork!" You laughed and gently smacked the back of his head.

"You love me though."

"You're right. I love you, big dork."

Requests are still open