Unmasked (Daniel Ricciardo)

This one was requested by hckeyfan101 I hope you like it!

Being the daughter of Helmut Marko wasn't always easy. Especially not when you got a thing for one of 'his' drivers, Daniel Ricciardo, but you had made a promise and were keen on keeping it, or not, but did it anyway. Your dad didn't want you to date any driver, especially not his. He knew the guys and he thought you deserved better than the bastards he met up with frequently because they were driving in his team. He knew them all to well and believed his little princess deserved more. 

You had promised your father when you were little that you would never hook up with one of them. You had no intention in doing that at the time, but when Daniel joined the team, that changed and you started to regret the fact you had ever promised that.

Now you were getting ready for some masked ball your presence was expected at. You certainly weren't looking forward to it, but it was yet again a promise you had made to your father. It was themed in some Disney princesses style, so you had bought a dress that fitted in the theme. It was a stunning dress, to say the least, but you didn't feel quite comfortable in it. It was just a little too much for you and you couldn't wait until you would be back and could get out of the dress. 

"Dad, can you zip it up?" You asked your father as you walked into the living room

"Dad, can you zip it up?" You asked your father as you walked into the living room. You had your clutch and mask in one hand as you held the dress in place with the other. 

"Of course." Your father zipped up the dress and then made you turn around. He looked at you with a proud smile. "Still you are my biggest achievement." He said, making you laugh.

"And that comment still makes me uncomfortable." You joked, but you gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Still love you though." Helmut laughed and you joined him. 

"Are you ready?" You nodded and your father lead you towards the car that would take the two of you to the party. "Excited?" You bit your lip but decided to play the part for your father's sake. 

"Yeah, it should be fun. I'm just a little nervous about the whole thing." You said as an explanation for not having a big smile on your face. It was a legit one you thought, or at least it would have been when it would have been the truth. You had everything planned. You would stay at your father's side for a little, then go for a refreshment and then slip out. It was as simple as that. Even if it was just to sit on some sort of balcony, as long as you could just get away. 

"It will be fine darling. There are plenty of people that are nice enough to talk to you, especially some guys." You chuckled. "So just be careful with them."

"I will dad." You smiled at him. "Don't worry, I know how to look after myself." The car stopped and let you and Helmut out. You put on your mask and smiled at your father, hooking your arm through his.

"Let's go

"Let's go." You tried to sound as enthusiastic as you could and seeing the smile Helmut had on his face, you thought you had succeeded. A few pictures were taken before you could get inside the ginormous ballroom the party was held in. As planned, you stayed with your father for a little, but the part that wasn't in your plan, was the guy constantly eying you and quite frankly, you kept looking at him. Something about him just made you want to walk up to him, talk to him, maybe even dance with him, who knew.

"Good afternoon sir, could I maybe have a dance with this young lady?" His voice was familiar, but you couldn't pinpoint who it belonged to. You blushed slightly and you heard your father chuckled. 

"If the young lady wants to I am fine with it." He smiled at you and you took the extended hand of the man. You started to dance and you felt attracted to the guy. You started to dance closer and closer and at some time, you felt his breath on your skin and heard him whisper in your ear. 

"How about we head out?" You felt shivers all over your body and you felt your knees go weak. You nodded and he basically dragged you along with him outside. You made sure your father didn't see you as he would have flipped. You got to what you expected his hotel room and he threw off his jacket immediately. Your lips collided and a tingly feeling spread through your body. You moved to stand as close to him as possible and let your hands roam over his shoulders, only to be annoyed by the fabric keeping you from touching his skin. You moved to unbutton his shirt and he didn't stop you, quite the opposite, his fingers moved to the back of your dress, looking for the zip without disconnecting your lips. By the time you were done unbuttoning his shirt, he had found the zip and zipped it down. You let go of each other for a short while, for him to take of his shirt and for you to let your dress drop to the floor, leaving you in just your underwear. You were thankful you had decided to go with a matching set of underwear as you hadn't thought the evening would end in such a way and you were not really up for dressing up. 

"You are so gorgeous doll." He whispered as he started to leave kisses on your jawline and neck before gently guiding you towards the bed. You finally had the chance to touch his skin, feel all his muscles move underneath your touch. The two of you laid down on the bed, the man hovering over you. You thought of how your father was going to kill you for disappearing but you quickly pushed the thought away. This was not the time to think about your father, you were twenty-seven and old enough to make your own decisions, much to your father's disliking. As the man was kissing you on your abdomen, you decided it was enough and gently took ahold of his hair to make him kiss you on the lips again. You started to fidget with his pants and after some chuckles from his side and groans from yours, you managed to get his pants off. With one swift move, you made sure you were on top. You had no clue to how it went smooth as you felt like you were one big jelly. You were trailing kisses down his abs when the tattoo on his thigh. Your eyes went wide and you looked into his eyes, suddenly the voice became a little too familiar as you now knew who it belonged too. You softly cursed and got off him, him being Daniel.

"What's going on?" He sat up you took off your mask and he followed your actions. Now seeing his entire face made you freak out even more. 

"I didn't recognise you, or maybe I did but I didn't want to."

"Because?" Daniel was completely confused. "Are you okay?"

"Let's just say I broke a promise and my father is going to kill me for that." It didn't clear anything up for Daniel, as expected since he didn't know about the promise you had made to Helmut. 

"I promised him I would never ever hook up with one of his drivers, guess what I just did..." You mumbled. Daniel started to grin. 

"Not to be rude or anything, but the harm is done, why not worry about the consequences later." Daniel said, tracing his fingers over your body, making you long to more of it. You tried to fight the disire for more of him, but the fact you already had some feelings for the Aussie made it too hard and you gave in, making your lips collide once again. You would worry about your father later. 

Taglist: 
FuvkingKillMe
Thclouds
GallyChuky
sebvettgirl
AshleyDorina
saoirse98
sams2244989
MelissaS4
Hollyxxxxxxxx
tamarastalenhoef
Taaaaamz
MariGraceRose
nic_nadzwyczajnego_
MariaThepld
Cxlinapxh288
alanwildersemulator
AlwaysF1