really?! (Daniel Ricciardo)

You were on your way to the room where the Thursday press conference was held. You were one of the journalists and because you were always sent to the Formula One races, you had met the love of your life, and since a few months your husband. Next to you walked a colleague of you and your best friend. The two were on to something and hopefully it turned out well. Luckily Daniel had confirmed he liked the thing you were about to tell him, so he told you a while ago. 

"Are you ready for this?" Your best friend asked you and you nodded. You entered the room and sat down next to each other, you sat on the side of a row so you could stand up easily. You got your laptop out of your bag and opened a word document, ready to begin. Soon the drivers walked in and they started with the questions. You wrote along and couldn't help but glare at Daniel, wondering if he would get it soon. 

"Now lets open the floor to ask questions."

Just before your best friend would raise her hand another man asks Daniel how he saw his life in a couple of years and if he liked the life of a married man. Daniel looked at you with a smile. When he came in he had scanned the room to find you, so now he knew exactly where to look. 

"Well, to start with the second question." He said and you groaned. Why on earth did he always have to say such complicated things, they were awful for her to write down? "I love the life of a married man. I have the most amazing wife and I love her more and more every day I wake up next to her." You feel your cheeks change color as some people around you look at you and Daniel winked. "Where I hope to be in a few years is still in Formula One, hopefully I've won a few World Championships by then." He grinned. "Still married to my lovely wife and hopefully with a child or children." You smiled at Daniel and then you looked to your best friend who looked back at you. There were some more questions before your best friend got the opportunity to ask something. She quickly said her name and the site she worked for and then asked her question. 

"This one is for all the married guys, or the one with a serious relationship, here, who don't have children yet. What if your girl would tell you she is pregnant, how would you react?" It was a weird question to ask in a press conference where they talked about the upcoming race mostly, but fortunately your friend worked for a site that didn't just look at those things. 

"Daniel, maybe you can answer that question first." Daniel nodded. 

"I think..." he started. "I think I would jump around scream and hug y/n tightly and kiss her." He said and you smiled. Now it was your turn to raise your hand as soon as all the drivers to who this question was answered it. It was three questions later and you started like everyone did. Telling them the things that they had to say. 

"This one is for Daniel only and everyone might want to cover their ears." Daniel started to frown. "Would you really act the way you said if I told you I really am pregnant?" Daniel nodded. 

"I guess I would." He said and his teammate Max, who was seated next to him shook his head. 

"Jeez Dan..." he said and Daniel looked at him, still not getting the point. "Maybe you could repeat the question y/n." Max said and he laughed because of the stupidity of his teammate. Daniel started to frown. What had he missed. You repeated the question and you could see on Daniel's face he was trying to figure it all out really hard. Then his eyes widened and he looked at you.

"Really?!" He almost yelled and because he was talking into his microphone it sounded even harder. "You really are?!" Your smile reached from ear to ear when you nodded. You really were pregnant of a little Ricciardo. Daniel jumped up and got past Max. He ran up to you, making some weird kind of jumps while reaching you. He threw his arms around you and you did the same. You were lifted of the ground and you felt Daniel's strong and muscular arms around your waist. He put you down again and looked you in the eyes before pressing his lips on yours. All the cameras were pointed on the two of you, but neither of you bothered. 

"Soon you get to play with our child the way you do with Felipinho." You said and the wide smile of Daniel grew bigger if it was even possible. You saw the tears in his eyes and you felt yourself tearing up too. Daniel had told you he wanted kids a long time ago, but a couple of months ago he had told you he was ready for it and now it was really going to happen. You were going to have a child, with Daniel as his father. 

One shots Formula OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara