Preference: Track they take you to

Lewis Hamilton: 

Lewis loved to take you to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Especially because it was the last race of the season. You would party the night away with him to then leave in the morning to travel to a remote place of the world in his private jet for a holiday with just the two of you.

Carlos Sainz Jr:

Carlos always made you come to Silverstone so the two of you could spend time at his house in England. You would cuddle in his bed, build a fort of his blankets and his pillows or watch a movie on his sofa. It felt safe and the two of you loved hanging around the house you both hoped you could soon call 'ours'.

Brendon Hartley:

Cycling through Belgium with you was one of his favourite things to do, so he always took you to Spa with him. You would watch him drive around the track during the weekend and on Monday morning you would take your bikes and bike around Belgium for the upcoming few days. All you had with you was a backpack on both of your bags filled with the necessary things as you camped throughout the country for a few days before heading back home. 

Stoffel Vandoorne: 

Stoffel preferred to take you to Monaco to spend the nights walking through the harbour talking and looking at all the lights on both sides of you, looking at the moon reflecting on the water, holding each other's hands or having the other's arm around you while doing so. During the days following the GP, you would spend your days on a boat just outside the harbour to jump on a jet ski, swim or just enjoy the beauty of the fact Monaco was built next to the bright blue Mediteran sea. 

Max Verstappen:

Because the orange army always came in large numbers to Austria and you always loved to see how supportive they were of Max. That was why Max always took you with him. Plus a lot of eyes would be fixed on him, which gave him the perfect opportunity to show you off. He loved to show you off, as long as other men didn't come to close to you.