It was only a coat (Sebastian Vettel)

This one shot was requested by VettelFerrari I hope that this is what you imagined :)

You walked through the pitlane of the Belgian racetrack. You shivered, it was a cold day, or at least, the rain and wind made it fell like it was freezing. you weren't prepared for this kind of weather and that resulted in you wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt, nothing to cover op your arms. By the time you were almost at the place you needed to be, a blond German appeared next to you, but it wasn't the one you had been looking for.
"Hey Nico." You said smiling.
"Hi." He said back and he looked at your face. Because you were so cold your lips were slightly purple and Nico saw it. "Are you cold?" He asked chuckling and he took of his Mercedes jacked and placed it around your shoulders. You walked further to the Ferrari garage and you and Nico chatted a bit.

Sebastian stood at the entrance of his garage and saw how Nico gave you his jacket and how you gave him a kiss on his cheek. He felt his heart ache. He thought that you liked him, not Nico. He turned around and started to talk to some people in his garage. You walked in after you had said thank you to Nico again and giving him back his jacket. You could take Sebastian's when he would get into his car. You saw Sebastian talking to an engineer and you walked towards them. You stood next to Sebastian and greeted both of them. Sebastian said hi back, but you could see something was bothering him. When you wanted to ask him what was going on he walked away to get ready for qualifying.
"Seb..." You carefully started. "Are you okay?" He nodded shortly before putting his helmet on and walking to his car, leaving you behind. You didn't get it, since you walked in he had acted like this. "Kimi?" You walked towards Sebastian's teammate. The Fin looked up from whatever he was doing. "Do you know what is wrong with Sebastian? He is acting weird." Kimi shook his head. "Can you find out for me? Something is bothering him and that bothers me." A small smile was shown on Kimi's face.
"I'll see what I can do for you." You gave the Fin a hug and then walked to your spot in Nico Rosberg's garage, you were a member of his team so you had to be there. You'd rather be in Sebastian's garage, but unfortunately, you applied for, in that case, the wrong team. When the cars went out of the garage you paid attention to everything that happened. Nico did great and so did Lewis, but there was something about the way Sebastian drove. You were really starting to get worried, what on earth was wrong with him?

As soon as qualifying was over and you were dismissed of your task you went to the Ferrari garage where you saw Kimi talking to Sebastian. You couldn't hear anything, but you saw that Seb was pretty down. You felt your heart break at the look of it, especially when you saw him quickly wipe away a tear. You walked towards them and when Kimi saw her he walked away, saying a short goodbye.
"Seb, you're not okay, I'm not blind." You took his hands in yours and he looked down at them.
"Do you like me?" Seb asked you and you were surprised by the question.
"Why do you ask me?" Seb shook his head.
"I'm sorry for bothering you." He said and he started to make his way out of the garage, but you stopped him.
"Why would you bother me? You never bother me. I love you, so yes I like you!" You said, you were absolutely surprised by the way he acted and didn't know what to say or to do. "Now please tell me what is wrong." He looked into your eyes and you fell in love with his bright blue eyes once more.
"If you love me, then why were you doing..." He searched for the right words to say. "Those things with him?" He eventually said. You frowned, until you think back to what happened early that day when you walked down the pitlane between you and Nico.
"Seb..." You said smiling. "He just offered me his coat... I was freezing and..."
"Than what was that kiss?"
"It was a kiss on the cheek and nothing more than a friendly kiss to say thank you. I love you Sebastian Vettel and only you. I would never do anything like cheating on you. I promise." You said and a small smile broke through on Sebastians face.
"I love you too y/n"
"Good." You said with a cheeky grin before kissing the soft lips of the driver in the red suit. When you pulled back to look at Sebastian, now with a grin on his face.
"I'm sorry, what did you just do? I wasn't here with my thoughts." You laugh and playfully hit him.

Okay, this isn't a long one shot, but I hope that you liked it :) Request are still open, so don't hesitate and ask :)