Everything for you

Okay, this one was requested by VettelFerrari and it includes a lot of drivers, so it is not about one in particular, so that is why there is no drivers name in the name of the chapter. I hope you like it and your cough is getting less!

You walked through the paddock as you did more often. You knew a lot of people around there and you loved being there and having fun with most of the drivers. It was Saturday and the third practice had just ended, so everyone was still busy with the cars and the qualification of later that day. You had your coat on, although it wasn't that cold, but you felt like you were freezing.

"Please not now..." You mumbled. You realized that you were getting a cold and you didn't want to miss the race or the party after the race when most presumably Lewis or Nico had won the race. You coughed a couple of times and Sebastian appeared next to you.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked worriedly. He was one of your best friends in the paddock, but then again, you had a lot of really good friends there. "That is a nasty cough." You nodded.

"I am fine, thanks for asking though Seb." You smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek before you started to cough again. Sebastian looked at you with raised eyebrows.

"Dan, what do you think, she looks a little pale right?" You wanted to run away really fast, you knew you were terrible at lying at them and you knew they would find out you were sick and you would be most presumably sent back to the hotel to get better.

Daniel walked up to the two when Sebastian had yelled at him. He looked you in the face and he nodded. And with his Australian accent he told Sebastian what he wanted to hear. You looked pale.

"Let's get you into one of the garages." They walked straight into Daniels garage and soon Max joined them. It wasn't every day that a driver with a red Ferrari suit walked into the Red Bull garage.

"What's going on?" He asked curiously.

"Y/n has a cold." Sebastian said as he and Daniel placed you on a chair and Daniel magically got a blanket from somewhere. Max looked now at you.

"Do you want a cup of tea or something like that?" You nodded thankfully and smiled before you sneezed. Max chuckled and walked away to get your tea.

"I'll get you a headset for later so you still can follow the qualifying." Daniel said and he also disappeared.

"Sebastian?" You heard Kimi from outside the garage. "Why did I just see you walk in here?" He asked.

"Me and Daniel brought y/n here, she is sick." Soon you also saw the Fin and you smiled slightly at him. It was nice how all the drivers were so concerned about her.

"Hey Kimi." You said and he placed a hand on your forehead. You chuckled, but when he pulled his hand back and shook his head you frowned. "What is it?" You asked.

"You have a fever." You sighed and threw your head in your neck. That was what you were afraid of. "You should go back to the hotel."

"But how is she going to get there? We can't leave the track right now and I am not letting her go on her own!" Sebastian said and Max just came back handing you your tea. You mouthed him a thank you and he smiled. You signed him that he should come closer and when he did you whispered in his ear:

"Can you help me get rid of these two red suited guys? Kimi at least wants to take me back to the hotel, but I am going to stay here for qualifying and tomorrow I'll be here for the race, so can you please help me?" You pleaded and Max chuckled. You were stubborn and you knew it. Max nodded and while Kimi and Sebastian were discussing what they should do with you Max leaded you out of the Red Bull garage.

"Okay now where?" He asked you and you shrugged your shoulders, shivering because you were cold. Max gave you his jacket and you smiled thankfully. "Let's go to the Toro Rosso garage. I am sure Carlos can hide you there." You laughed silently and together the two of you walked to Carlos' garage. "Carlos! Can you hide something for me?" Max asked with a grin when he saw the Spaniard standing there. Carlos nodded.

"Sure, what is it?" Max pushed you forward softly and Carlos frowned.

"I have to hide y/n?" He asked and Max nodded. You just stood there a bit sheepishly and you saw everything around you move. Carlos saw it and grabbed your arm. "You should sit down." He said and he made you sit down. You placed your head in your hands and you felt two hands on your back.

"You okay?" Max asked and you shook your head.

"Maybe Kimi is right..." You said softly. You didn't get how you could feel so bad in such a short time.

"Max Verstappen!" Sebastian's voice was heard in the paddock. "Where did you take her!" Max looked at you and you nodded. It would be for the best if you would go back to the hotel and watch from there. Max walked out of the garage and soon he came back with the two Ferrari drivers behind him and so was Daniel. They were giving Max a lecture about how he shouldn't have taken you away like that.

"Guys it was my idea." You managed to say and Kimi and Sebastian stopped talking. "But it was stupid I know." You said and they shut their mouths.

"We will make sure you get back to the hotel."  You smiled at the five drivers around you.

"Thank you guys and kick each others asses this afternoon, promise me."

"Oh we will." They all said and you nodded as the guys helped you stand up and get to the cab that would take you back to the hotel.