"You know, I had a thought" (Sebastian Vettel)

Three years ago y/n had fallen head over heels for the blond German Formula One driver Sebastian Vettel and he over her. Two and a half years they had been together as a couple and things had been going without too many fights. Of course, there were some minor differences and small arguments, but nothing too bad had happened between the two of them.

The one thing that always made y/n anxious were the situations Sebastian always got them in. He would have an idea and when they would act on it, it would always turn out to go either wrong or horribly wrong. Y/n would most of the time have to clean up the mess most of the times.

One morning y/n and Sebastian were in their home, enjoying the warmth of the blanket on top of them and the rom-com on the tv. Sebastian had a few days off and when he had, y/n would make sure she could spend some time with him, making sure she had those days off also. Sebastian had a busy schedule being a Formula One driver and sometimes it would get in the way of his relationship with y/n, but they always made sure things would be okay in the end.

"You know, I had a thought..." Sebastian started. Last time he had said those famous words he had the idea to go swimming in a lake, which ended in him almost being entirely frozen and being sick the next week, y/n having to take care of him and being blamed for his stupid actions. Sebastian had tried to take the blame, but he had been too sick and therefore too weak to stand up against anyone.

"Oh no..." Y/n had to suppress a sigh and the urge to roll with her eyes as she kept looking at the flat screen tv.

"I swear it's a good one this time!" Now she chuckled.

"With you the thought never turn out 'good'." Sebastian crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"That's not true. Not entirely." Y/n now did roll her eyes.

"Yes it is Sebastian, whether you like it or not." She looked him in the eyes and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Now if you don't mind, I would like to finish watching this in silence so I can focus on what they are doing." Sebastian, unfortunately, did mind. He started to give y/n kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders. "Nevermind." Y/n reached for the remote and turned off Netflix, she would continue watching later. "What was your plan Vettel?"

"My plan..." Sebastian started and y/n hit him on the chest.

"Just say it already! You want to execute it so badly so spit it out!" Sebastian started to laugh.

"Someone seems to have no patience."

"You know I don't have patience, so just spill the beans!" Sebastian chuckled one last time before finally telling y/n what he was thinking.

"I was thinking about how we haven't been on a date in months, so how about we go to a zoo or something and just make the whole day a date. We can go have dinner at some fancy restaurant and then go for a stroll through the streets or wherever you want." Y/n smiled.

"For once Seb, you are absolutely right." Sebastian widened his eyes.

"Just for once. And about what then?" Y/n grinned.

"Yes just for once. About you for once having a good thought." Y/n cheekily smiled and looked Sebastian in his eyes.

"Well, what are we waiting for then."

"Just one thing." Y/n bent towards Sebastian and gave him a passionate kiss. "Now we can go."