Surprise Visit(Daniel Ricciardo)

Here is the second one boo DesignatedFangirl! I hope you like it! Good luck with your exam this afternoon, I am sure you will do great!

And all the other people good luck too!

You were now in the middle of your exams. You had just finished one of them and you were on your way out of the school. You lived a bit away from your school and since your bike had a flat tyre, you had taken the bus, which meant the way back would be with the bus too.

You and a good friend of yours were talking about the exam you had just finished when she suddenly changed the subject.

"Look at that car!" She pointed at a beautiful car which was parked on the side of the road. "I wish I could sit in a car like that once." You started to grin and you pulled her along to the car. "Y/n?! Are you crazy?!" When you were almost at the car you let go of her and sprinted the last bit. Out of the driver's side, someone came out of the car and you threw your arms around his neck. He almost fell due to the impact you had, thanks to the speed you had, but he laughed as he twirled you around. "Uh..." Your friend awkwardly said. "Some explanation please..." You chuckled.

"This is my boyfriend, Daniel." You introduced Daniel to your friend with a proud smile on your face. Because of his job, he rarely ever had the time to visit you in your hometown, which meant most of your friends had never seen him. They knew his first name, they just didn't know you meant Daniel Ricciardo, the Formula one racing diver when talking about your boyfriend Daniel.

"So you're the mystery boyfriend." Your friend smirked. She watched Formula one, just like you and she knew you had a thing going on for the Australian, just now all the pieces came together like one big puzzle. Daniel chuckled.

"Yep, that's me."

"And that's why you keep disappearing every now and then! You go to races and such sort!" Your friend facepalmed herself. "I should have seen such a thing coming." 

"But what are you doing here?" You asked Daniel. He hadn't let you know he would come, besides, there were testing drives with his car as they spoke.

"I needed to support my girlfriend, after all, she is in the middle of one of the most important periods of her life. I couldn't stay away." You blushed.

"And the team?"

"They were fine with it, we have Jake Dennis driving for me so I wasn't needed that much," Daniel said a grin on his face. 

"Yeah, right. Whatever makes you sleep at night." You rolled your eyes. "Now could you be so kind to drive y/f/n and I home so we can prepare for our next exam?"

"Of course my lady. Get in." You shook your head. You loved the man, but sometimes, he could be a total weirdo. You and your friend got into the car and Daniel brought the engine to life. You loved the sound and couldn't wait until you finally had your drivers licence. You were well on your way with the regular lessons, but also some Daniel gave you. Of which some were on track, so you had enough space to get up to a higher speed and practice your turns and braking. Not that you really needed to know the things you learned on the track from Daniel on the road, but you loved it nevertheless. After all, you were a motorsports fan and you loved how you could sometimes drive a car around at insanely high speeds. "Where do I need to go?" Daniel asked and your friend told him the way to her house from the backseats. You just relaxed for a bit and smiled happily. It was safe to say your boyfriend was probably one of the best you could ever wish for. 

"Thank you, Daniel, I hope to see you soon!" Your friend left the car and you told her good luck with her studies. 

"Does she like motorsports?" Daniel asked and you frowned. 

"Yeah, we sometimes watch the races together." You told him, but you had no idea of what Daniel was thinking of.

"Why don't you bring her along to a race? Why not Monaco? We might make our relationship public too though, I would like to have you in the pit box, not in the motorhome." You blushed.

"I think she would love that. And for our relationship, I am fine with it. You know that I have been fine with going public right from the start Dan." He shot you a quick look and took your hand to place a kiss on your knuckles. "But firstly I have to study." Daniel laughed. 

"I don't have a choice but to let you don't I?"

"Not unless you want me to redo this year." 

"Yeah, I'll let you study, because otherwise..." You frowned when Daniel abruptly stopped talking. 

"Dan..." You said. "What were you about to say?" He kept his eyes on the road and his lips glued together. "Daniel Joseph Ricciardo. Talk. Now." He parked his car in front of your house.

"Well..." Daniel knew it was a lost battle. "I was kind of hoping you would come to all of my races with Monaco as a first. Maybe we can even find you something to do with the team." Your eyes started to sparkle. 

"Oh, Dan I would love that!" You threw your arms again around Daniel's neck. "But then I have to study like crazy to make sure I will pass my exams." You winked and got out of the car. Daniel followed you and you opened the front door. "Do you want something to drink?" You asked Daniel and filled two glasses before heading up the stairs. You got your books and nestled yourself against Daniel who sat on your bed. He placed his arms around you and played with your hair as he watched you study, so you didn't have to stay at home, while you had the chance to spend a whole year with Daniel, see him race. 

Taglist: 
MariGraceRose
nic_nadzwyczajnego_
MariaThepld
Cxlinapxh288
alanwildersemulator
Taaaaamz
GallyChuky